• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1's are pretty much all I rock. 
+1 
smokin.gif

Its the simple design and the fact that they aren't as bulky as other Jordans.
This

All of it lol. These SS are pretty pricey here in the Los Angeles area. All the cheaper priced SS are always "needs work, tlc, etc". Around here thats usually code for its about to blow or it already blew so you fix it lol. But im buying off a dude ive known for years and have watched him take care of it. He's finally selling so im jumping on it. Imma try to take it easy on putting personal touches on it cuz if I start getting into it and need cash, my Breds and Gym Reds will have to go as well :lol:  

Repped. Pics of the SS when you get it. :nerd: Jordan 1's and muscle cars, both :smokin

@HATEandDESTROY congrats on the car!!!!

I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my collection I want my z28 back, ( sold mine back in 09) but I don't wanna pay out of pocket but I keep buying shoes [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] That I never have time to wear anything since I'm always working. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
In as Ive been building my 1 collection since getting older and feeling I cant rock some other styles anymore :wow:

Been there before. I had epiphany wearing the Laney OG 1s a couple years ago.

Fortunately the OG colors are all pretty timeless and wearable at any age in life.

Round2 has the black and royal OG jacket in XL!

Who is on IG here?

IG: Flatfoot_718

Follow for follow.

Last edited:
Heads up to anyone looking to customize Lasers (or anything else) - Angelus has 20% off everything for today only (till Midnight PST) using code DISCOUNT20 -- works on kits, too!

Just got the Royal Kit, a pair of Foamposite laces and a jar of DTRT Yellow for less than $50 shipped.
Repped. Bought supplies for my first custom.

Kinda feel like this thread digitally peer pressured me into getting the CM 1s. Great shoe though, picked 'em up at 20% off, been wearing them all week.

By next week, I should be able to leave my boot off for good and finally throw on both sides of my CM's, instead of only the left side :lol:

Those black leather laces with the silver tips are :pimp: still waiting for them to re-up so I can buy a few for my CM's, 01 Royals, Banneds, Frags, Chi's and maybe for my SBB's.

Didnt somebody cop the white elephant print pair in here?i wonder why NDC didnt release them.

Back
Top Bottom