Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Who adds cash if they are trading a DS SBB's for DS 2015 Chicago 1's? or would this be considered an even trade?

Last edited:
I think it's a fairly even trade. I would go so far as to say sbb adds gas money.

Who adds cash if they are trading a DS SBB's for DS 2015 Chicago 1's? or would this be considered an even trade?

giphy.gif

SBB adds cash

I'd actually take an even trade for my Chicago's but all the SBB traders want cash on top. I'm like "Hell naw!!!"

I'd actually take an even trade for my Chicago's but all the SBB traders want cash on top. I'm like "Hell naw!!!"

Surprisingly I've seen sbb prices higher than chi's recently. I'd call it a fair swap straight up imo

Last edited:
I was 2 busy tryin on foot for chis should of just posted up on a pc and went off. That's 1 shoe I will always truly hate missing on. Team retail I won't cave in....maybe ASW will have a restock...yeah right

I was 2 busy tryin on foot for chis should of just posted up on a pc and went off. That's 1 shoe I will always truly hate missing on. Team retail I won't cave in....maybe ASW will have a restock...yeah right

Naw. They already restocked like twice (if you're talking chi)

Last edited:
Naw. They already restocked like twice (if you're talking chi)
yeah for sure. It's all good tho. I got some things hopefully going down..oregonsole tried 2 sell me a 3500 pe jordan hornet 1 and got me wondering what's all out there...my friend who works at the hornets store bout 2 start pulling some strings I won't get into it like that but some exclusive **** coming spring this way

Nice cashout

I been thinking so hard about offing some of my pairs... AJ1 are really hard for me to get rid off, and even though I have a good amount of pairs probably will keep them all :lol:

But been thought about getting rid of my extra DS Royals :nerd:

I guess I should off all these 11's they still DS and def not a comfy retro by any means... CG, Concords, Breds, Gamma's, Legend Blue and Pantones.

Mixed feelings right now :smh:

Last edited:
I hate trades and how they have to be "equal" value in order to be fair. If a shoe is $50 or so apart, its equal in my book. No money needed.

One guy wants SBB, the other Chi 1. Fair and equal deal.

I hate this whole "but Chi 1's are 425 and SBB is $390, so you gotta add $35 to make it fair. ****

Nice cashout

I been thinking so hard about offing some of my pairs... AJ1 are really hard for me to get rid off, and even though I have a good amount of pairs probably will keep them all :lol:

But been thought about getting rid of my extra DS Royals :nerd:

I guess I should off all these 11's they still DS and def not a comfy retro by any means... CG, Concords, Breds, Gamma's, Legend Blue and Pantones.

Mixed feelings right now :smh:

11's have never been comfy for me either.

I sold all of my 11s last year. Just sold my gammas at the beginning of the month... I kind of regret selling all of them but to be honest, all of the recent retros quality were booty so I don't regret it all that much :lol: you could get a pretty penny for all of those though locobans locobans !

I sold all of my 11s last year. Just sold my gammas at the beginning of the month... I kind of regret selling all of them but to be honest, all of the recent retros quality were booty so I don't regret it all that much :lol: you could get a pretty penny for all of those though locobans locobans !

That's exactly what I feel like will do... I'll end up regretting smh :smh:

I was trying to off my last SBB (hate that cw now :smh: :smh: hyped and whored myself on that release thinking back) for Black Supremes and don't see why I have to add cash. If I have something you want and you have something I want boom lets trade. Like when we were kids we traded toys, games and such and walked away happy.

Last edited:
I hate trades and how they have to be "equal" value in order to be fair. If a shoe is $50 or so apart, its equal in my book. No money needed.

One guy wants SBB, the other Chi 1. Fair and equal deal.

I hate this whole "but Chi 1's are 425 and SBB is $390, so you gotta add $35 to make it fair. ****
I swear :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
That's exactly what I feel like will do... I'll end up regretting smh :smh:

Not going to lie, I regret it for the most part lol BUT they will all retro again and probably with better quality. Plus they fetch good money. You're looking at two stacks pretty easily right there, maybe even closer to 2.5-3 because of your size.

Back
Top Bottom