Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not going to lie, I regret it for the most part lol BUT they will all retro again and probably with better quality. Plus they fetch good money. You're looking at two stacks pretty easily right there, maybe even closer to 2.5-3 because of your size.

They will at some point... more pricey as well just hopefully better quality.

Agree.

Yea these are quite marketable, not sure but we shall see what happens :smokin

I didnt say there was anything wrong with it.

I just personally think that out of all the endless possibilities to customize a blank canvas of a sneaker, an imitation of a rare colorway is a bit uninspired.

Very well executed though. The workmanship is excellent.

Nice cashout

I been thinking so hard about offing some of my pairs... AJ1 are really hard for me to get rid off, and even though I have a good amount of pairs probably will keep them all
laugh.gif

But been thought about getting rid of my extra DS Royals
nerd.gif

I guess I should off all these 11's they still DS and def not a comfy retro by any means... CG, Concords, Breds, Gamma's, Legend Blue and Pantones.

Mixed feelings right now
mean.gif
I'm in the same boat. Been contemplating selling everything and stocking on all 1s I missed. I just love the 11 too much, even though I hardly wear them.
mean.gif

What up fam....

Do these looks legit to yall or not. Bacl sems a lil off and Nike check  on left shoe seems a lil iffy too....

Legit or no?

Yeah I saw that, wasn't sure if that was a fake thing or a JB quality control thing or what fam. I have other ones where the back is a lil higher but wasn't sure about these. 

Saw these in a FB group for 215. Size 12, by the looks of them they have been worn several times but still pretty good condition

Let me know and I will link you!

Last edited:
That's a good deal. I would say late last year, they were going for $500 or so.
Foreal! I would say get 3 crisp blue monies and give ultimatums. I remember seeing sbbs for 290 shipped in the thread like a week or two ago. Insane to think people though these would stay above chicagos. Mike shattered the backboard wearing them. Nice theme and all but OG > Retro+ anyday. Sole has a pair. What he asking? :nerd:

Thinking about buying some 2001 Royals but when looking at the tag on the inside tongue it says # of 27000 if I'm not mistaken didn't all 2001 pairs say of 50000 on the numbering?

Any help appreciated

Thinking about buying some 2001 Royals but when looking at the tag on the inside tongue it says # of 27000 if I'm not mistaken didn't all 2001 pairs say of 50000 on the numbering?

Any help appreciated
The number pin system was all over the place when these released. There were several different numbers used. Can't remember them all but I'm pretty sure someone has posted them before on NT.

Any help appreciated
The number pin system was all over the place when these released. There were several different numbers used. Can't remember them all but I'm pretty sure someone has posted them before on NT.

The numbers are based off different runs and different factories.

Numbers aren't a good legit check system really

Foreal! I would say get 3 crisp blue monies and give ultimatums. I remember seeing sbbs for 290 shipped in the thread like a week or two ago. Insane to think people though these would stay above chicagos. Mike shattered the backboard wearing them. Nice theme and all but OG > Retro+ anyday. Sole has a pair. What he asking?
nerd.gif
Have you ever held a SBB in your hand and a recent OG retro in your hand at the same time? That quality and craftmanship on the leather alone will make me give up the OG easily and hold on to the SBB.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom