Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Have you ever held a SBB in your hand and a recent OG retro in your hand at the same time? That quality and craftmanship on the leather alone will make me give up the OG easily and hold on to the SBB.
problem with the SBB Leather is the Durability. 

I believe the OG Leather will last longer over the Leather used in SBB.

Yes it's Banana and Buttery leather but you can feel it like it won't last long

yea the quality isn't close between SBB and Chi's IMO but damn I'm almost afraid to wear my SBB's unless it's a perfect day outside........ temp, humidity, skies, etc. I'd wear Chi's in everything outside rain/snow. I hold my breath everytime I wipe mine down.

Thinking about buying some 2001 Royals but when looking at the tag on the inside tongue it says # of 27000 if I'm not mistaken didn't all 2001 pairs say of 50000 on the numbering?

Any help appreciated
From what I remember, it was based on region.  So I think different places had different quantities.  Easiest way to legit check older shoes is to look at the size tag and the production date stamps should be touching the bar codes.  Fakes always had a gap.  Modern day fakes always copy the 2013 ones.  Fakes from those days don't look anything close to the their authentic counterparts.

Have you ever held a SBB in your hand and a recent OG retro in your hand at the same time? That quality and craftmanship on the leather alone will make me give up the OG easily and hold on to the SBB.
In terms of quality SBB>Chi's.  In terms of durability Chi's>SBB.  Best just to own both though lolz.

No I haven't. I can't argue with that quality. But the cw and the historical significance of the chicagos outweighs the sbbs regardless of how good the shoe was built imho.

The end for you is near my friend. Be prepared. haha

Nice cashout

I been thinking so hard about offing some of my pairs... AJ1 are really hard for me to get rid off, and even though I have a good amount of pairs probably will keep them all :lol:

But been thought about getting rid of my extra DS Royals :nerd:

I guess I should off all these 11's they still DS and def not a comfy retro by any means... CG, Concords, Breds, Gamma's, Legend Blue and Pantones.

Mixed feelings right now :smh:

11's have never been comfy for me either.
most recent xi the 72-10 are the most comfy xi period

new pickup. love when Nike does these type of things lol

when you wanna wear your black/red 1s, but its a blizzard outside...

Nice :smokin . I wanted to pick up a pair of the Kaiju Black Cement boots when they came out.

I heard they ran tight though, and the boots I already have are pretty nice so I just couldn't justify it. The Vapen boots look good though, both the bred and the royal colorway.

Last edited:
Yeah, plastic junk, but if these were supreme they'd be the most hyped shoe in history.

Yeah, plastic junk, but if these were supreme they'd be the most hyped shoe in history.

If they were a preme collab it would've been an autocop for me..

Not srs.

if they weren't that plastic id cop as is
new pickup. love when Nike does these type of things lol

when you wanna wear your black/red 1s, but its a blizzard outside...

where to cop :lol: those are dope

pretty excited for my CM 1's to arrive Friday. Only other pair of 1's i own are the black/white cdp 1's :wow:

Last edited:
Please delete if not allowed. 

I've been looking around but can't seem to find any info on SBB sizing.  It would be greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out.

As a reference, I wear a size 9 in Black Infrared 6 and Altitude 13s. But for Kobe X Elites and Kyrie 1s, I wear size 9.5. What size should I go for in the SBBs?

Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom