Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
As everyone knows originally there was only Nike branding, having the remastered leather is absolutely key but with jumpman's on the tongue and heel it's a total deal breaker for me, I gave up on all retros a long time ago and these 2015 editions have single handedly brought me back... Just to the 1s tho lol

Watch JB do something stupid like make one hi with a Jumpman and one low that's OG.

Seems legit i mean 8 holed, fat jumpman on the back would cop but I already have barons.

it's a good thing you're here then cause those are terrible fakes! please ask us before you decide to get anything if you think those are real. they look like a compressed version of the shoe, the jumpman looks like the Pillsbury doughboy barely getting off the ground, terrible stitching and they look plastic as hell.

Size 12 - 2015 Chis - "worn twice" - $275 shipped via Reddit r/sneakermarket , u/heyeyeyey

it's a good thing you're here then cause those are terrible fakes! please ask us before you decide to get anything if you think those are real. they look like a compressed version of the shoe, the jumpman looks like the Pillsbury doughboy barely getting off the ground, terrible stitching and they look plastic as hell.

Cant you tell in my post I was being facetious about the legitimacy of the fakes? Haha those are obvious mids, there are no jumpman logos on the barons, the shoes look terrible. Everything looks squashed together not too mention the over sized jumpman on the heel and the placement/size/emboss of the wings. I could go on n on.

Anybody see some SBBs or UNCs? Lol I just copped some DMPs today, trying to get my collection up.

Yo man you got those from me, good to see you here! It's a good family in this thread!

Cant you tell in my post I was being facetious about the legitimacy of the fakes? Haha those are obvious mids, there are no jumpman logos on the barons, the shoes look terrible. Everything looks squashed together not too mention the over sized jumpman on the heel and the placement/size/emboss of the wings. I could go on n on.

not at all...... you never know, some people may think they are true

Haven't posted a 1 collection shot in a while

There's been a few additions since my last one, LA 1, Lasers, ajko's 5 pairs, 2015 Chi 1's, the mids are a gift from my gf. She knows my fave jordan is the 1 and surpeised me.

They sel for $300 now?

Might have to sell both mine

Got another pair of shadows coming in so I'm trying to just kee the shadow, Royal, and bred like I prefer the black based models

Yeah I cant find lower than this.....what sizes do you have buddy ?? :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom