Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Really hoping I can grab me a pair at retail, gonna stop my hunt for 1s til they drop 
nthat.gif

Interesting pair of Teds just popped up on the e of bay. No 'perfect' on the soles, nike air on the insoles, different color soles, 1 of 23 allegedly for MJ himself but these are a size 13 sooooo who knows 
wink.gif

Wooooooo this end of the year gonna be lit with AJ1's! Bout to work that OT and start saving now! Because I'm gonna be cookin!!

Down to help babyjs23 out. Medical bills suck! My PayPal is shut down (long boring story ) so we will have to figure out another way

Apparently from something I read in the past the "banned" 1s are a ploy by Nike, an all black and red pair was actually banned from the NBA worn by Mike but it was black and red Air Ships that he wore before the 1s that look very similar to 1s... MJ never wore the black and red 1s in an NBA game, there's commercials with em on his feet, posters and promo type stuff but never in a game...
Just sayin if this can be disproven that's fine I've just never seen them on his feet in a game, he did rock them in a dunk contest

Where did you see that?

If anything if its just a bred 1 then it's probably be similar to frag quality

Edit:

Prob referring to an old sample

If they come out to banned like quality then sweet but hype will be even worse

Still don't buy the 100k pair rumor

Probably won't even be 20k pair if you want my honest opinion

Prob referring to an old sample

If they come out to banned like quality then sweet but hype will be even worse

Still don't buy the 100k pair rumor

Probably won't even be 20k pair if you want my honest opinion
Yeah I'm not holding my breath either. I sold my 2013 pair so as long as the quality is better than those then that's good enough for me.

Apparently from something I read in the past the "banned" 1s are a ploy by Nike, an all black and red pair was actually banned from the NBA worn by Mike but it was black and red Air Ships that he wore before the 1s that look very similar to 1s... MJ never wore the black and red 1s in an NBA game, there's commercials with em on his feet, posters and promo type stuff but never in a game...
Just sayin if this can be disproven that's fine I've just never seen them on his feet in a game, he did rock them in a dunk contest
If he never wore them in an NBA game, guess what that makes them... 

Back
Top Bottom