Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Noticed a few differences between my pair bought from Nike Town Seattle and from Finish Line.  Off the bat, Niketown tongue is the usual thick remastered tongue we've been getting.  While the finishline pair has the thinner tongue.  The Niketown pair is also a darker and deeper red while the finishline pair is more akin to what we're used to for vibrancy and brightness of red.  Interesting enough, the finish line pair has more of a lumpier tumbled look while the niketown pair have a lot of tumbled look but its pretty fine to the touch and not as textured looking. The toeboxes tumbled leather is more consistent on the Niketown pair while the Finishline pair as you can see one is pretty well tumbled while the other is pretty flat.  I'm very pleased with both pairs and I'm keeping both I just thought it was kind of neat to see the difference. I'm 100% certain I'm not the only one who has 2 different pairs like this.  It's kind of cool how none of them will look the same.  

Finishline                               Niketown

Finishline                               Niketown

Niketown                              Finishline

Finishline                              Niketown

Top: Niketown Bottom: Finishline

Finishline                            Niketown

Right foot: Finishline                     Right foot: Niketown

Left Foot: Finishline                            Left foot: Niketown
Bonus Picture of my B/red 1 collection.  All I need are the 2011's and 2013's now.  

#AJ1fam Un DS'd the Niketown pair as soon as I got done comparing my pairs.  Red laces are 
nthat.gif
out in the sun.  

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Arent they fresh though?  Some people were tripping on the lighter shade of red of the laces to the red on the shoe but it actually looks really good.  

On a serious note the #AJ1FAM is a really tight group. It's not like some BS you just get into.

It really is a band of brothers...

Has nothing to do with the date [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] even though I'm pretty old on here circa 2005 ish.. But yeah lost everything.

I bit the bullet and copped for $300. I'm disappointed, since I haven't paid resell since high school. I really wanted these though, and I'm ok with the price. I was up since 5:30am running around NYC, not knowing how it really goes down here. In the end, I know prices will go up and no way I would pay $400.

Last edited:
I bit the bullet and copped for $300. I'm disappointed, since I haven't paid resell since high school. I really wanted these though, and I'm ok with the price. I was up since 5:30am running around NYC, not knowing how it really goes down here. In the end, I know prices will go up and no way I would pay $400.
am i right in thinking prices might dip briefly in the next day or two as people's orders get delivered? obv by end of week it'll be skyhigh 

Back
Top Bottom