• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Picked up another DS pair for $270 :ha

t

Damn. What size are those?

First time getting that glue residue on the stock laces. Got some off simply by rubbing it but was too hyped to throw em on feet and didn't bother taking care of the rest. Giving Chi's a break. These will continue to be worn heavy. Ready for BT's! Anyone plan on tongue swappin their pair?

Oh and congrats to those that cooked!

#AJ1Fam

Last edited:
Man still super salty I didn't get a pair or breds. If anyone scopes a 10.5 for a decent deal let me know. Been making offers on some but striking out with ppl beating me to em.

either from norcal.. wanna know if its worth a drive to my local mall

I'm in TX, I grabbed them at Sheikh after seeing posts on here of ppl finding them there for that price. Best bet is to call the ones in your area to see if they have the same sale and your size.

So the 2016 Black Red 1 released in Dubai in 2 batch, and I'm pretty sure there will be more. But getting it requires time and effort, without doing it will be near impossible, since a lot started to notice that there are $$$$ on reselling this HYPE Shoes. Some of the Active Shoes Groups in Dubai are strict, that if you resell your shoes within the 1 week release with a mark up of 70$ or more you will automatically be kicked and banned on the Group.

Had to camp for 6 hours for the first pair, and another 5 hours for the 2nd pair restock ( 2nd one will be kept Ice )

BUT FOR ME , I UNDS it RIGHT AWAY after paying it from the Cashier. Showing the wannabe Resellers on queue how an NT1 OG rock it, I was the only 1 on store with 75 persons inside it unds it on the same day. 

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THOSE WHO COOKED

For me 2016 wins the quality leather lalo dun sa part ng Red Color kasi Buttery Leather ang Ginamit, ala SBB esque type of leather. Pero I rather have multiple pairs ng 2013 because of the Leather Durability. The Buttery Red leather nung 2016 will sip and drink water, meaning papasok sa loob ng leather yung tubig because may air space, kaya di siya pwedeng mabasa palagi, lalo na pag naglilinis ka, kasi later on lamang amag at mas madali mag bibitak ang ganitong type ng leather. and now FOR THE 2013 BRed ang leather na ginamit is quality real leather din, kaso hindi siya buttery pero advantage naman is that pwede siya mabasa at i wipe mo lang yung tubig dun sa ibabaw ng leather niya kasi di naman papasok yung tubig dito. 2016 got the OG height, pero if ever I would love to get yung 2013 Type na BRed Leather with an OG Type Height ng 2016. Sana makakuha ako ng size 9.5us or size 10us ng 2016 BRed.

Back
Top Bottom