Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Lol i remember i was stoked reading the insert of how my Jordans had an air sole and showed the inside diagram. But as i got older i started to think its was black magic cause i never saw one. Back in the day the clear bubble on the side of a shoe was like the greatest thing till the clear sole came along.

Man when the clear bubble came out it blew my elementary school mind. You couldn't tell me that it didn't make me jump higher, run faster, basically give me super human powers. My man, THERE'S AIR IN MY SHOES!!

Ate there any ebay disco codes or does anyone know when the next one is coming up?

$10 off $50 expired last night at 10pm. eBay bucks are 6% at the moment. No telling when the next code is. They seemed to be every few days a few months ago, but they've been much less frequent since. I wouldn't expect another for a few weeks.

Last edited:
$10 off $50 expired last night at 10pm. eBay bucks are 6% at the moment. No telling when the next code is. They seemed to be every few days a few months ago, but they've been much less frequent since. I wouldn't expect another for a few weeks.

Dang. I was looking at a pair of navy metallics and the dude counter offered me 130 bucks and I was hoping I could use a code to get a deeper discount. Its a 12.5 and he took 20 bucks off, you think I should pull the trigger. My initial offer was 115 bucks.

Dang. I was looking at a pair of navy metallics and the dude counter offered me 130 bucks and I was hoping I could use a code to get a deeper discount. Its a 12.5 and he took 20 bucks off, you think I should pull the trigger. My initial offer was 115 bucks.

Shipped yes. 130 including shipping isn't too bad.

Somebody say Black/Whites?

Shipped yes. 130 including shipping isn't too bad.
Dope, I'm gonna make my decision later tonight.  I'm gunning for Maroons or Navy Metallics atm.  I'mma see if I can find any pairs at a Nike outlet near me today if the prices arent too bad and I find what I want I'mma get the maroons too.  

Just got the notification my Breds were delivered. Time to hurry home and unbox.

Also, I think I'll abandon the Bred thread. All there is there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.

I think I subconsciously put these on this morning in anticipation of today's delivery :lol:

Just spent like 5 mins huffing the glue smell. Happy with my pair, a few minor flaws, the swoosh on the left shoe is slightly dog-eared, but aside from that all good.
What do you expect from child labor? Lol.

Anyway, can't wait to rock for the first time. Think I need to scoop some light colored jeans for these, makes em pop more IMO

Since this is a Jordan 1 High thread, can anyone recommend any non-hyped Jordan 1 Highs (no mids) that released 2-5 years ago that are currently flying under the radar? I picked these 2013 Premiers up recently for the low and the quality is on point. Looking for more pairs. Thanks

Since this is a Jordan 1 High thread, can anyone recommend any non-hyped Jordan 1 Highs (no mids) that released 2-5 years ago that are currently flying under the radar? I picked these 2013 Premiers up recently for the low and the quality is on point. Looking for more pairs. Thanks
I like the metallics that released back in 2009 but that's a bit out of your date range.  The purple one was the best out of the 3.

Back
Top Bottom