• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Looks like a saturated picture of chicagos to me
nerd.gif
I don't know... Not my pic ..i'll try to find more

I like the metallics that released back in 2009 but that's a bit out of your date range.  The purple one was the best out of the 3.
The date range is pretty irrelevant I guess. I haven't seen those Metallics in years, wouldn't mind the purple or the green if I can find em

The date range is pretty irrelevant I guess. I haven't seen those Metallics in years, wouldn't mind the purple or the green if I can find em
I don't think there's much hype on them these days.  I found them at the outlets a couple of years ago.

Check out the 2014 Nouvuea mids. Pretty cheap, slept on, and surprisingly decent materials.

Last edited:
Since this is a Jordan 1 High thread, can anyone recommend any non-hyped Jordan 1 Highs (no mids) that released 2-5 years ago that are currently flying under the radar? I picked these 2013 Premiers up recently for the low and the quality is on point. Looking for more pairs. Thanks

Vegas 1s...

just saw those reverse SBBs....whats the real word on those? haven't heard anything about them or seen anything like that

Haven't updated my NDC info in years so my Banneds got shipped to my parents house. Needless to say they weren't home. :lol: :smh:

Since this is a Jordan 1 High thread, can anyone recommend any non-hyped Jordan 1 Highs (no mids) that released 2-5 years ago that are currently flying under the radar? I picked these 2013 Premiers up recently for the low and the quality is on point. Looking for more pairs. Thanks
Vegas, Shadows 2009, Lasers, maybe even Barons.

Info that I'm seeing on twitter

October 2016
Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
Sail/Starfish/Black
555088-113

Classic.

Great pic.
Thanks! I love them. Hope they get remastered just for the height. The leather is great on these.

Just spent like 5 mins huffing the glue smell. Happy with my pair, a few minor flaws, the swoosh on the left shoe is slightly dog-eared, but aside from that all good.
What do you expect from child labor? Lol.

Anyway, can't wait to rock for the first time. Think I need to scoop some light colored jeans for these, makes em pop more IMO

Khaki works. I have worn mine with light and dark denim. Black is next.

Info that I'm seeing on twitter

October 2016

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG

Sail/Starfish/Black

555088-113

I definitely just told the wife no shoes until November [emoji]128532[/emoji] Smh

Back
Top Bottom