• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

I love these dam lettermans

theres nothing reversed about those orange 1s at all

they're styled more like the chicagos as already mentioned

I have the SBB's, but back when they released I personally thought they should've looked like this new pair(styled after the Chicago's)because he had the Chicago's on during the dunk. So, block them like the Chicago's with orange instead. Made more sense to me. *shrugs*

That being said, I look forward to picking up this pair.

Dj folk said by 2018 all ogs PLUS samples..I know nothing about the og sample world...so was their any sample colors for the 1985 line we may see...photos if any is out there

The only model that old with that color scheme would've been the Michigan Dunk Hi. It could be mistaken for an AJ1.
No I remember the air Jordan logo on the ankle it was either navy or black with yellow accents and maybe tiny bit of white too it stuck in my mind because I never seen such a beat shoe ever

Dj folk said by 2018 all ogs PLUS samples..I know nothing about the og sample world...so was their any sample colors for the 1985 line we may see...photos if any is out there

ALL OGS + SAMPLES?

Will they include others that have already dropped? Because it wouldn't make sense for them to drop a pair of Breds this year and two years after.

But if they do, I guess I have a chance at Chi's again lmao

They've been dropping OG cws so Banneds count in the lineup of release so we prolly won't see them till after 2018and the shoes are always gonna sell well as long as hype is there for the OG 1s

31. 29. 22. 24. 20. 19. 16. 11. And 6. Must be had in my collection. Im digging those samples in particular. But right now my only concern is the released OGS coming out. We'll see in the future what is released first.

Last edited:
J23 just tweeted the Fine Print XXXI with a BW 1. They cant be releasing these again already. It's not even been 2 full years.

J23 just tweeted the Fine Print XXXI with a BW 1. They cant be releasing these again already. It's not even been 2 full years.
We would've seen pics of remastered B/Ws so I highly doubt they'll be releasing with the 31s

ALL OGS + SAMPLES?

Will they include others that have already dropped? Because it wouldn't make sense for them to drop a pair of Breds this year and two years after.

But if they do, I guess I have a chance at Chi's again lmao

i think the operative word is 'by' 2018....so CHIs, BReds, Blacktoes, UKs, Royals wouldn't drop again. But i will say if this is accurate this means after 2018 we probably won't see OGs for a long ... hot....minute.

GS 2016 banneds look just like the 94s....

The men's are Def a nice switch up with the tumbled butter leather, so I'm not too upset.

Esp since I have 01s that make me feel warm inside.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom