Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
SNKRS pair came in today. So thankful to somehow get selected for The Draw. I felt I had no chance to get this shoe at all, but this & the Flu Games (which I was also able to grab on release day) were the top shoes on my list in 2016. No flaws in my pair and the leather is amazing! People aren't lying about the shoe smell when opening the box, lol! Outside of the 13's, the 1's are becoming my favorite Jordan to collect!

SNKRS pair came in today. So thankful to somehow get selected for The Draw. I felt I had no chance to get this shoe at all, but this & the Flu Games (which I was also able to grab on release day) were the top shoes on my list in 2016. No flaws in my pair and the leather is amazing! People aren't lying about the shoe smell when opening the box, lol! Outside of the 13's, the 1's are becoming my favorite Jordan to collect!

Yeah man 1's are the best. I'm actually thinking of copping a second pair. I've worn mine three times in the last week and don't see myself slowing down lol

Man I just want my pair :frown:

I've already paid for 3 pairs and got nada to show for it

(one refunded, one supposed to ship by tomorrow but sketchy, one awaiting delivery from nike before shipping but also feeling sketch)

theres nothing reversed about those orange 1s at all

sbb's and those are both orange

that's bout it

they're styled more like the chicagos as already mentioned

Why is everyone calling the shoes reverse sbb's? There's literally nothing reversed about it. The black toe panel is now orange and the toebox is white. I still think Syracuse Dunks > THese new orange 1's. Good luck to those who get em. All I need in my rotation is one pair of kicks with orange in em.

lol no the ones im talking about were og from back in the days when i was a little boy

i distinctively remember them because a boy in my class had them and they were completely busted like straight up beat to death

Man, seeing all these double ups is killing me. I'm really hoping resale drops a bit so I can get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom