Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
All OG 1s will have been released by 2018. Released as in remastered. Chicagos, Breds, Black Toes, UNC, Navy Metallics are already checked off of the list with the rest to go.

i think the operative word is 'by' 2018....so CHIs, BReds, Blacktoes, UKs, Royals wouldn't drop again. But i will say if this is accurate this means after 2018 we probably won't see OGs for a long ... hot....minute.

lol had my hopes up for a while.

i'll probably just gonna find a pair for the low

Hopefully they drop the Georgetown 1s

kinda low-key hoping they will be releasing them ... considering the black/red XXX1s had the BRed 1 coupled releaes, the 'shattered backboard' XXX1s are suppose to see a reverse-SBB 1s drop, there's an argument the 'fine print' XXX1s to have a black/white 1 release.

Anyone else think they'll release the black and whites along with those "fine print" XXXIs???

Considering those drop next Saturday, I'd say that there's next to no chance of that.

I feel like they'll probably save Black/White remastereds for towards the end of the process.

Looks like this thread is about to be hot and heavy for the next couple months. It's crazy I remember when the thread first strated and we were just hype to get the knicks with Nike Air on them.

Boy have we come a long way.

I'm pissed with Nike right now. Package was in my city then I get notified the package is being sent back to Nike due to senders request. This is some bs. If I don't get my shoes smh. Nike customer service saying they don't know why this occurred

I'm pissed with Nike right now. Package was in my city then I get notified the package is being sent back to Nike due to senders request. This is some bs. If I don't get my shoes smh. Nike customer service saying they don't know why this occurred

Did you happen to post a screenshot somewhere with your order number?

Back
Top Bottom