Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

I'm seriously gonna be racking up all these remasters.  I seriously think that Nike is gonna release them all in big effing way and then putting them in the vault then it'll be nothing but mids all over again. 

sidenote:  Gonna go ahead and cop every single one of these if they release.  
Number 22 is stupid fire.

Y'all putting water repellent on 1s, do you really plan on wearing the shoes in the rain? Just check the weather to make sure there's no precipitation.
I've worn 1s in the rain before and those things will have you slipping and sliding looking a fool :smh:

i wear my shoes to the bar, so getting a drink spilled on your shoes is not the same as water. y'all are either extremely literal when seeing the words "water repellent" or you just care too much about what other people do with their shows. i like to protect my shoes, so what? i also wash my hands after i piss, but others don't. oh well :rolleyes

Man you guys are going a bit too extreme with all the waterproofing.  If you know the forecast will be rain, just wear some rain boots or timbs lol

That pic posted with the 31 looks like the '14 b/w.. But if they happen to drop again I'll grab one. I've already got quite a few miles on one of my pairs.
I looked at the commecial just now again and the back heel tab is thin like al the other remasters.  the 2014's had a wide heel tab.  

Wouldn't put it past Nike to drop em again so soon. But that'd be crazy, they took a while to sell through the last time. I think they even restocked em on SNKRS earlier this year. Wasn't much demand last go round, I had 4 pairs on RD and they were still around.

So what you're saying is

It's lit?
It's might be lit.  Just like an under the radar (i.e. 2011 banned anonymity) release I'm calling all sneaker shops today to figure out if they got something going on. Will be everywhere on saturday haha just in case.   

I love ya for keeping this thread alive for 4 plus years
nthat.gif
Stay Blessed....

23 days till Knicks game day!

I'm seriously gonna be racking up all these remasters.  I seriously think that Nike is gonna release them all in big effing way and then putting them in the vault then it'll be nothing but mids all over again. 

sidenote:  Gonna go ahead and cop every single one of these if they release.  

Need white and grey in my life asap, have these ever been retroed

Need white and grey in my life asap, have these ever been retroed

No, at least not in OG high version. Not that long ago, they were released in low's though. The closest to a high retro was the laser 1's that came out a couple years ago.

Wouldn't put it past Nike to drop em again so soon. But that'd be crazy, they took a while to sell through the last time. I think they even restocked em on SNKRS earlier this year. Wasn't much demand last go round, I had 4 pairs on RD and they were still around.

Kind of like the WC followed by the same shoe two years later. I feel like they'd sell out thanks to the new remastered hype on OG color ways. But...then again we have metallics lol.

Kind of like the WC followed by the same shoe two years later. I feel like they'd sell out thanks to the new remastered hype on OG color ways. But...then again we have metallics lol.

Yeah I remember copping on a DTLR raffle for them which meant there was zero hype. DTLR around me is shady to the max. If they come out and go on disco like the Metallics then sure. Maybe. But having them from 2014 I'm happy. The quality was good on those.

On another note I wouldn't mind a true white cement AJ1. OG High without the stupid netting they used before.

Back
Top Bottom