Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

did this suit drop or are these vintage ?  nas' suit looks way too baggy to be an original release . i have the georgetown version but i need this 
Been wanting a suit since forever when I first got into kicks when I was 15.  Those are so fresh I would definitely rock the more fitted look though.   

If I saw someone in the streets with full suit on I would assume they had cognitive difficulties if they weren't a jb sponsored athlete, js.

http://sneakernews.com/2016/09/20/black-toe-air-jordan-1-2016-retro-preview/

nerd.gif
Its a done deal for me.  Autocoppin!

I'm thinking about selling my pair of royals (2013). What would be a reasonable price? They are used, i'd say about 7 maby 8 /10, size EUR44,5/US10,5 :smile:

This.

My luck has to change online and on the SNKRS app.

I think these won't be nearly as tough as the b/reds. We'll see though. Nike's marketing for the b/reds was such a major push because they wanted to kick off the XXX1 campaign in full force.

That's not an og colorway. Somebody else should find that pic and post it.

I'm seriously gonna be racking up all these remasters.  I seriously think that Nike is gonna release them all in big effing way and then putting them in the vault then it'll be nothing but mids all over again. 

sidenote:  Gonna go ahead and cop every single one of these if they release.  

As far as Bulls colorways.....

"There....is..... another..." - Yoda

Shout out to Scollard23, MJODAN, and Channelkris amongst other triple OGs. They always got cool info.

First you say he's not wearing AJ1's. Then you say not OG.

Last edited:
I think these won't be nearly as tough as the b/reds. We'll see though. Nike's marketing for the b/reds was such a major push because they wanted to kick off the XXX1 campaign in full force.
I hope so because I need to start getting W's instead of L's :lol:

Back
Top Bottom