Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
First you say he's not wearing AJ1's. Then you say not OG.
TYPS pairs, they are "Tong Yang Promo Samples" made for MJ himself. Never released to the public. No Nike Air on the tongue, not OG the last time I checked. Ocne again my reason for saying these aren't an OG colorway.

TYPS pairs, they are "Tong Yang Promo Samples" made for MJ himself. Never released to the public. No Nike Air on the tongue, not OG the last time I checked. Ocne again my reason for saying these aren't an OG colorway.
Dude just quit arguing and admit you were wrong.

Anybody buying the 2016 banneds/breds my pair from months 04-06 has a thicker tongue and fits (1/4-1/2 size) smaller vs my pair made from 03-06.

How can I take off being banned from the banned thread ... lol sad ... was trying to guide someone to a size 13 oh well

Anybody buying the 2016 banneds/breds my pair from months 04-06 has a thicker tongue and fits (1/4-1/2 size) smaller vs my pair made from 03-06.
It happens. Only about 1/4. Not much more. I am not worried since the leather will easily stretch. Toe box in terms of the height is much roomier than '13s though. 

Did you check with MJ about that?

Question, might be confusing so stay with me.
I have a pair of AJ 1 swooshless and they are an 11.5.
My true size is size 12 but the 11.5 fits like a 12 for me.
Is it the same with the Og High 1's? Would I be a 12 or 11.5 in the highs?

Question, might be confusing so stay with me.
I have a pair of AJ 1 swooshless and they are an 11.5.
My true size is size 12 but the 11.5 fits like a 12 for me.
Is it the same with the Og High 1's? Would I be a 12 or 11.5 in the highs?

If you're a 12 then you need to go with a 12 for the newer remastered. You can just go check out a pair in a local shoe store that are a remastered high. Should have Metallics, YinYang, and maybe some others still sitting.

someone link the pics from that site.

we don't click on those whack blogs

At this point, Black Toes looking as nice as Breds to me. Def a must cop. Those and Reverse SBB going to hurt my wallet.

Last edited:
If you're a 12 then you need to go with a 12 for the newer remastered. You can just go check out a pair in a local shoe store that are a remastered high. Should have Metallics, YinYang, and maybe some others still sitting.
Alright thanks!

Anyone experience holes or tearing on the inside heels of any of the remasters? My cyber mondays are starting to tear on the inside. Such a bummer. I have worn them almost every day since they came out though :.(

Anyone experience holes or tearing on the inside heels of any of the remasters? My cyber mondays are starting to tear on the inside. Such a bummer. I have worn them almost every day since they came out though :.(
have you ever worn shoes for a long time? I mean come on.

Yep. I own dunk hi's from 04 with heel drag right through, but the inner liner totally in tact. Haven't had holes wear through the inner liner in many pairs. Thanks for the insightful question though.

Dude :wow: You too?

Cyber Monday's are torn along the sock liner and near upper lace loops

Dude :wow: You too?

Cyber Monday's are torn along the sock liner and near upper lace loops

Mines just torn in the heel area from over wear I think. Maybe cause I don't tie them up, or am wearing them too big. Hope that's not the case as I own many in the same size. How'd yours tear near the lace loops? Have a pic?

Mines just torn in the heel area from over wear I think. Maybe cause I don't tie them up, or am wearing them too big. Hope that's not the case as I own many in the same size. How'd yours tear near the lace loops? Have a pic?

Man I can't even keep them in the house bro :lol:

That's how bad I dogged them :rofl:

Cramping my foot into the shoe when laces are tied tight

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom