Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Haha. Would like to see a pic. My uppers are still pretty clean. Nice creasing. A few scratches here and there. Would have lots of life left if not for the insides starting to go. Such a wearable everyday pair.

Probably not enough people beating them to justify a whole thread. Might as well just post em here.

Lol fam the midsoles ain't even white anymore on my pair [emoji]128517[/emoji] more of an algae bubbly green with dusty uppers and small midsole separation too :lol:

Folks gon want me silenced from this thread if I post that monstrosity in here. I'll see.......

Question, might be confusing so stay with me.
I have a pair of AJ 1 swooshless and they are an 11.5.
My true size is size 12 but the 11.5 fits like a 12 for me.
Is it the same with the Og High 1's? Would I be a 12 or 11.5 in the highs?

If you're a 12 then you need to go with a 12 for the newer remastered. You can just go check out a pair in a local shoe store that are a remastered high. Should have Metallics, YinYang, and maybe some others still sitting.

All my OG 1's since 2014 I cop half a size down, cause they all run slightly big, since the OG highs they fixed the sizing somewhat as they run me a bit snug if I go half a size down, so you can go tts or half size down like you do

All my OG 1's since 2014 I cop half a size down, cause they all run slightly big, since the OG highs they fixed the sizing somewhat as they run me a bit snug if I go half a size down, so you can go tts or half size down like you do
the banneds felt like they ran big.

Lol fam the midsoles ain't even white anymore on my pair [emoji]128517[/emoji] more of an algae bubbly green with dusty uppers and small midsole separation too :lol:

Folks gon want me silenced from this thread if I post that monstrosity in here. I'll see.......

Seen em in the III thread. Did you get rid of the spider living in em? You completely dogged that pair :rofl:

Anyone experience holes or tearing on the inside heels of any of the remasters? My cyber mondays are starting to tear on the inside. Such a bummer. I have worn them almost every day since they came out though :.(

Same happened to my milli vanilli sb's

Last edited:
Anyone experience holes or tearing on the inside heels of any of the remasters? My cyber mondays are starting to tear on the inside. Such a bummer. I have worn them almost every day since they came out though :.(
Sounds like you either bought them a size too big, or you are wearing them too loose and your heels are slipping causing the holes/tears.

Last edited:
Seen em in the III thread. Did you get rid of the spider living in em? You completely dogged that pair :rofl:

I had to unlace the whole shoe to get to it because it spun a funnel web that started from the sock liner and went into the toebox area :smh: :smh: :smh:

Man it was one of these grass spiders you see inside the window screen or near a outside door frame holed up in the corner around this time of year :x :wow:

Last edited:
I had to unlace the whole shoe to get to it because it spun a funnel web that started from the sock liner and went into the toebox area
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Man it was one of these grass spiders you see inside the window screen or near a outside door frame holed up in the corner around this time of year
sick.gif
eek.gif
Yep, definitely unlacing all my kicks and checking for spiders.  I keep the shoes inside my room but nope to all of that.   

Found a pair the bay for $260 shipped. Probably a pair of fugazi but I have no problem taking them to FCLA to get checked. Been through this before, picked up a pair of Royal 1s that turned out to be fakes. Got them checked at FC and they gave me the form to prove they were fake. The bay told me to destroy them and sign a waiver saying I did so. Got my refund back and the fugazi seller took a big L. Gotta love screwing over the scammers. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom