Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
^^ Not a bad playlist. Outkast and Tribe the best ones on that list imo. and '93 til infinity was the cut.

I'll throw in Twista, MC Eiht, DMX, Jayo Felony, Method Man, DJ Quik, Too Short, The Pharcyde, LOTU, and of course Pac, Snoop, Tha Dogg Pound, WC, Mack 10, Cube, and The Eastsidaz

Last edited:
apologize to Pharcyde, how could i forget.

Never was a Tupac guy. Hated that west coast gangsta rap, even though i'm from here. I was all about that East Coast hip hop. It was more head phone friendly and the vibe was just better.

But Snoop got the pass.

I hated the Letterman 1s before they came out and everyone was hyping them up. I don't think for even the $60 dollar price tag can persuade me to buy them, it's just a terrible shoe in general to me.

People who got their reserve get to have their pairs shipped early.
Oh I gotcha, I thought that reserve was to pick up in store. I would have tried if I knew it was to have them shipped.

Early reservations through Nike+ app.
Dang I didn't know that, I thought it was for in store pickup. Good to know for the future.

They're still releasing on SNKRS on Saturday right?

Congrats btw!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Bigsykedaddy  

They're still releasing on SNKRS on Saturday right?
Yes and if you have multiple accounts, you can still cop on Saturday even if you got a reservation. Would be extra salty if someone doubled up on SNKRS after getting a reservation.
mad.gif

Just asking for one pair! Come on FTL app or SNKRS. Just 1 at retail would be nice.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Oh I gotcha, I thought that reserve was to pick up in store. I would have tried if I knew it was to have them shipped.

Dang I didn't know that, I thought it was for in store pickup. Good to know for the future.
Don't tell me you got the reserve but didn't act on it???

You should've tried either way, Shipped or pick-up
I thought it was how they did the SBBs where you had to go to a NikeTown. There isn't a NikeTown in the entire state of Florida so I don't usually even bother.
Don't tell me you got the reserve but didn't act on it???
No, I didn't, I literally didn't know you could do that. Like I said above I thought it was only for in store pickup at a Niketown how they did the SBBs. I've been busy IRL so I didn't even know about it.

That's pretty cool to know for the future and congrats guys on the pickups! 
nthat.gif

I thought it was how they did the SBBs where you had to go to a NikeTown. There isn't a NikeTown in the entire state of Florida so I don't usually even bother.
No, I didn't, I literally didn't know you could do that. Like I said above I thought it was only for in store pickup at a Niketown how they did the SBBs. I've been busy IRL so I didn't even know about it.

That's pretty cool to know for the future and congrats guys on the pickups! :nthat:
Dang man, I hope you cook on Saturday at least.

Got lucky with the Nike+ Reservation yesterday. Was thinking it was gonna be a sweat Saturday. Whew

I got the res a week ago for Battle Kyrie. They could have kept that and just given me res for Black Toes

Last edited:
I got the res a week ago for Battle Kyrie. They could have kept that and just given me res for Black Toes

Yeah me too. Got one for the Kyries and one for the KDs but I dont want that crap. But something like the Black Toe 1s I get nothing on

Back
Top Bottom