Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You didn't know you had won? Sometimes you don't get a notification and have to refresh your nike+ inbox to see.

Yeah, I didn't even think to check. It didn't click Thursday before the release check, I should look to see. So far they've offered the Banned XXX1s, Nylon 12s, Cyber 3, Bred 1 restock and these.

Last edited:
Yeah me too. Got one for the Kyries and one for the KDs but I dont want that crap. But something like the Black Toe 1s I get nothing on
I got the KD res and other stuff I dont want from the Nike+ app, black toes first thing I hit on that I actually wanted

I got the res a week ago for Battle Kyrie. They could have kept that and just given me res for Black Toes

Same here, Nike only reserving crap for me, hopefully tomorrow it's easy to get a pair on SNKRS and not like the RSBB

Someone mentioned 93 til Infinity..best hip hop song of all time..I'm from the East Coast

Not to go off topic so here are my banneds

Last edited:
it all sounds the same. I saw this kid 21 Savage get a Ferrari from Drake so i said let me go check him out on iTunes.

What?? This right here got him a Ferrari as a gift? I won't try to pretend to understand.

I'll just keep playing my Tribe, Souls of Mischief, Wu, Common, Roots, Outkast, Biggie, Jay Z, and Del. Only current stuff i can stomach is J.Cole, Ye, and Action Bronson.

Anything playing in Flight Club isn't for me

Try 21 Savage "No Heart" and even better Travis Scott's new albun

Damn congrats too everyone who got that reservation!! Nike straight trolling on Reserving crap I don't want, but when there is something I want Nike is ghost lmao

Last edited:
I'll never understand the hate on the Lettermans. It's not even like most people stop at saying they don't like it... but to go as far as to call it garbage and ****... It's essentially the Navy Metallic's, but red... how is that bad? Plus the leather on them is better than most. Sure beats whatever this black **** is on the new 2016 breds.

The fact that the leather on them is better than the leather on the 2016 bred isnt a way around it? :smh::rolleyes

Do you own both? Cause I do. Breds on feet right now... The black portion sucks compared to the same panels on the Lettermans.

I don't care.

Banned 1s are leaps and bounds better forget about the black portion.

Your in the minority.. your probably the only person in the world that would say something like that.

I don't care.

Banned 1s are leaps and bounds better forget about the black portion.

Your in the minority.. your probably the only person in the world that would say something like that.
Nah, colorway preferences aside, and strictly from a material standpoint, the Lettermans are softer in the the toe cap and the side panels.

Is Bred a better colorway? Oh yes.

I hated the Letterman 1s before they came out and everyone was hyping them up. I don't think for even the $60 dollar price tag can persuade me to buy them, it's just a terrible shoe in general to me.

EASILY the worst OG 1 ever made.. The Highlight Reels come in a close 2nd though.

The 2013 bred 1s are better than the lettermans [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] that's not even a troll.

The breds are better over all cause its a classic colorway, but the leather on the Lettermans is without a doubt better. Some might say the red portions on the Bred is better, but thats a matter of preference for the soft tumbled stuff. I prefer full grain leather. And the black portions on the bred arent nice full grain leather. No way around that.

The breds are better over all cause its a classic colorway, but the leather on the Lettermans is without a doubt better. Some might say the red portions on the Bred is better, but thats a matter of preference for the soft tumbled stuff. I prefer full grain leather. And the black portions on the bred arent nice full grain leather. No way around that.
No you are correct. Agreed and repped. The Lettermans have the same feel as the metallic navy type shoes, just soft leather all over the shoe. I like my lettermans alot, but easily would take the breds.

I'll never understand the hate on the Lettermans. It's not even like most people stop at saying they don't like it... but to go as far as to call it garbage and ****... It's essentially the Navy Metallic's, but red... how is that bad? Plus the leather on them is better than most. Sure beats whatever this black **** is on the new 2016 breds.

The red and blue combo is horrid-WAAAY too gaudy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom