Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Was on mobile and desktop and "buy" literally didn't appear for more than 5 minutes after schedule launch, maybe longer ... BS
For real, I was on mobile and it went straight from coming soon to sold out. The option to buy finally popped up few minutes later.

Same thing happened to me on iOS. Android SNKRS didn't work until 5 minutes later but it was too late at that point.

Was on mobile and desktop and "buy" literally didn't appear for more than 5 minutes after scheduled launch, maybe longer ... BS
Mine went from coming soon to sold out
If this thread is any indicator about the hype around the shoe, if we all strike out, hopefully the resale isn't  too terrible. They're selling for $250ish, so hopefully that dips some more in the coming weeks.

I woke up expecting a drawing too... hence two phones to enter the drawing. Such a let down.

Yeah I think android users were SOL. We were in line in Georgetown and the one guy with an android phone saw sold out, while the iPhone users still saw coming soon. Me and one other dude scored. It was a blessing since the security told us they didn't have anything smaller than a 10, like 3 minutes later.

Anyone having any luck with the Footsites? Their sites are trash. Literally never get through there.
Yeah I think android users were SOL. We were in line in Georgetown and the one guy with an android phone saw sold out, while the iPhone users still saw coming soon. Me and one other dude scored. It was a blessing since the security told us they didn't have anything smaller than a 10, like 3 minutes later.

Last edited:
lol my SNKRS desktop window starting spinning circle now since submitting order at like 10:05

Zero complaints....

Back
Top Bottom