Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
2013 release was much easier
laugh.gif
Meh, I struck out on my 2013 BTs on the initial release.....................my pair came from ISS at $250 resell

Last edited:
Shadows sat in 2013 as well. Funny how 1s have seemingly become the most hyped Retros besides the annual 11 drop. I wonder why JB is having so much trouble selling GRs of other models.

Got my 2nd pair of shadows way below retail :lol: As for the other shoes it seems like they may have upped the quantity since ppl complained. Price went up as well. Just seems like certain colorways of the 1's attract all the hype. Didn't think the beasts cared about black toes tho. :lol:

Shadows sat in 2013 as well. Funny how 1s have seemingly become the most hyped Retros besides the annual 11 drop. I wonder why JB is having so much trouble selling GRs of other models.

I think the masses are moving towards a more minimalistic style and 1s have a simple sleek silhouette. Most Jordans are bulky and not very fashionable in that sense.

Snkrs failed me today. Seemed limited with some stock going to reserved pairs earlier in the week too.

Alright Guys congrats to everyone, I failed. 

I copped the only remaining size left since my size 9.5us and 10us are all gone

hoping I can find a trade.

Also I noticed the BT 2016 are lesser in numbers compared to BRED

What do you think? 

Made some Beauty shot to promote my listing 

COngrats to those who had pizza cop for Today

I think the masses are moving towards a more minimalistic style and 1s have a simple sleek silhouette. Most Jordans are bulky and not very fashionable in that sense.

Yeah that makes sense, most GR retros have turned into outlet shoes nowadays.. I was surprised to see that even NDC discounted Retro 10s to $120 during their last sale. I guess most Retros have pretty much gone out of style besides limited pairs, 11s, some 12s, and some of the OG 1 cws.

I really wonder how Nike/JB are going to deal with the dying interest in most retros.

Last edited:
Alright Guys congrats to everyone, I failed. 
I copped the only remaining size left since my size 9.5us and 10us are all gone
hoping I can find a trade.

Also I noticed the BT 2016 are lesser in numbers compared to BRED

What do you think? 

Made some Beauty shot to promote my listing 

COngrats to those who had pizza cop for Today

Fire

long shot but now that i purchased some Is on the nike app, hopefully i can get a **** reservation for some royals next year 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

For all of you upset you missed the waitlist reservation, from now on....go back and check your app periodically 3 hours after the initial reservation ends. That's when it'll change waitlist status for most, so just check here and there to see if yours changed if you never got a notification.

Last edited:
For all of you upset you missed the waitlist reservation, from now on....go back and check your app periodically 3 hours after the initial reservation ends. That's when it'll change waitlist status for most, so just check here and there to see if yours changed if you never got a notification.

Not upset but I just got another pair lol I was on a waiting list but it's now changed too I won. Repped sir I would of never checked if I didn't read this

Last edited:

I've been checking the wait list since yesterday and this morn. It just took me off the WL. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom