Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Its brazy a brother said he wasnt copping nothing but ogs to cut back. Then jordan brand decides to drop at least 1 pair a month maybe 2. :rofl:. Im just going to start back working Overtime lol

Tell me about it lol. But I only copped cause it's a pair of ones lol and I'm missing the black toes. Royals next year lol

Just logged into Nike+ and found out I had a pair reserved earlier this week.
frown.gif

I'm 99% 1s now but these are part of the 1%. Still escaping me.

I've felt you pair before lol never thought I get a pair till
I got them in a trade, I traded my pirate blacks for the fear 5, royal 1, and fear 4. To this day I'm glad I didn't say no to that trade.

My 1s collection so far.... as you can see I'm new to the 1 wave, seemed like as I got older i fell in love with the silhouette. Missed on the blk/toe today
It's been the trendy model the last 2 years or so, you certainly aren't the only one. I like the dunk silhouette better but black toes and shadows are the must haves for me. The sbb was really nice but let my pairs go since I don't wear orange and they just sat

Anyone else dropping today or donezo? MIssed my size 10... AJ1s are like my kryptonite, can never cop online.

Got through on SNKRS then went to a lowkey local spot and grabbed two more pairs. Both oops, one for an NT'r. First ever SNKRS app success for me and first online Jordan cop since 2012 Bred XI. 

They should as pairs start delivering next week and since some are even finding some under $250

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom