Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I also targeted sellers that were within my state or next to it and let them know that the shipping would be cheaper also.

Last edited:
I can't wear these enough. So damn comfortable

I paid 250 for my banned's. worth every penny, glad I was able to get the blk toes for retail though. I'm eyeing a pair of chicagos for 400. I don't want to pay that price, but.......

I paid 250 for my banned's. worth every penny, glad I was able to get the blk toes for retail though. I'm eyeing a pair of chicagos for 400. I don't want to pay that price, but.......

Same been eying chicagos forever [emoji]128553[/emoji]

I just got some chicago 1 lows for $50 so they should hold me up for a bit

I bit on the breds for 320 on GOAT it's gonna be my first AJ1 and finding cheaper than that for 8.5 is kinda hard. Now I am eyeing some SBB 2.0's for 230~ at my local group, but can't decide if I want those more or Black Toes. What's gonna be the next big release after Top 3?

Last edited:
I bit on the breds for 320 on GOAT it's gonna be my first AJ1. Now I am eyeing some SBB 2.0's for 230~ at my local group, but can't decide if I want those more or Black Toes. What's gonna be the next big release after Top 3?
Congrats , you're gonna be hooked now. Get the sbb 2.0 and black toes lol. If the asking price is 230, you might be able to get the sbb down to 200-220.

Congrats , you're gonna be hooked now. Get the sbb 2.0 and black toes lol. If the asking price is 230, you might be able to get the sbb down to 200-220.
As much as I want both my current budget isn't permitting it, so gotta wait lol. Eventually I will get both, but also depends if anything new comes out when I have enough. 

I bit on the breds for 320 on GOAT it's gonna be my first AJ1 and finding cheaper than that for 8.5 is kinda hard. Now I am eyeing some SBB 2.0's for 230~ at my local group, but can't decide if I want those more or Black Toes. What's gonna be the next big release after Top 3?

Kentucky in December. Royal in may

I think the Royal 1

As much as I want both my current budget isn't permitting it, so gotta wait lol. Eventually I will get both, but also depends if anything new comes out when I have enough. 

Personally id say BT all day. Save up for SBB 1.0 if you don't have em already. My favorite 1s until next year.

UK, Black/White, Royals

If you plan on buying BT and RSBB eventually then I would say jump on the RSBB because 220 is a deal and those were more limited then BT. So RSBB will most likely go up in price faster then BT. BT might even drop in price more.

Just a quick question before I cop off of Flight Club: What are your guys' opinions on the NYC 1s? Should I cop?

Back
Top Bottom