Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I bit on the breds for 320 on GOAT it's gonna be my first AJ1 and finding cheaper than that for 8.5 is kinda hard. Now I am eyeing some SBB 2.0's for 230~ at my local group, but can't decide if I want those more or Black Toes. What's gonna be the next big release after Top 3?
As soon as you get your breds you're going to want to double up before you even try them on! I got 3 pairs.

Last edited:
Just a quick question before I cop off of Flight Club: What are your guys' opinions on the NYC 1s? Should I cop?

Grabbed a pair for a friend. They're different than any other 1 that I can think of. Material combination is pretty interesting. Only thing I wish was if they had the remastered og treatment, still nice nonetheless.

Last edited:
NYC 1 is super underrated. I forget I have a pair. I don't Wana beat them cuz they were an anniversary gift from my girl. You are right the choice of materials are interesting in a good way. Superb quality imo.

About upcoming releases I totally forgot we getting the Kentucks! I'm super excited for them.
So we got top 3 in nov. kentucks in dec. And then in 2017 we gettin cyber 2.0, red metallics and royals
I forget anything?

As soon as you get your breds you're going to want to double up before you even try them on! I got 3 pairs.

Thats the truth! Right when I got my breds from Goat, I wanted another pair. Some goes for Black toes. I can literally rock those shoes all the time. They about to be beat. Need to double up before price goes up.

Man I wish I could afford to double up haha. This sneaker game is driving me to work harder to obtain more which I guess is a good thing. 

Man I wish I could afford to double up haha. This sneaker game is driving me to work harder to obtain more which I guess is a good thing. 
Yeah, just watch out with impulse buys you'll regret it later.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if NDC or any site had Bred/Banned 1s in size 12.5? I struck out hard on those and don't remember seeing 12.5 anywhere.

I'm definitely seeing Banneds and a few reverse SBBs around $240 -$260 in sizes 12 and up.

I just wish I could find a OG SBB in size 13

Last edited:
I see Banned 2016 1s for $260-$280 everyday, Where do y'all be checking? 
laugh.gif

Are you asking about the comfort and durability of the shoe? Or asking how popular the shoe is to cop?
Asking about quality. The least of my cares are about hype, but I know I hardly see anyone rocking their pairs. Only reason why I ask is because I'm stuck between NYC 1s and Space Jams (the 11s have always been one of my favorite silhouettes on and off court)

Remastered family shot. I wish I could combine the quality of each into one shoe of each model lol. They each have their own unique strengths and weaknesses. Collar is more comfy on the banned and black toe. Toe box is way more comfortable on Chicago. Actually if the Chi has the collar of the other two it'd be perfect

Back
Top Bottom