Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Jordan Brand needs to step it up in recent years they have been lacking in creativity and style. The way they keep remastering shoes is not gonna work. Adidas on the other hand has innovation and kanye on their side

why step it up when they continue to sell out and carry major following? 3 stripes needed Kanye and innovation to come their way or they may have sank. who knows where it will be in 5, 10, 15 years though.

Last edited:
I liked them before in pictures but I love them in person

Able to use my $20 off VIP on these 150 out the door and 106 for my girls pair good start to a horrible working week coming up for me lol

What's the sizing like on the flight suit? Thinking about copping the pants. I'm usually a XL in shirts.. would a XL fit for the pants? (I'm 6'5 250)

Last edited:
Greedy 95s > Top 3. At least the tongue matched. .(other than the AM font colors.) I'm with sneakP. The whole mismatched tongue thing is wack.

Jordan Brand needs to step it up in recent years they have been lacking in creativity and style. The way they keep remastering shoes is not gonna work. Adidas on the other hand has innovation and kanye on their side
yes...its a heritage vs innovation dynamic in the sneaker marketplace these days. Honestly whenever Nike tries to innovate of late it falls short (ie: hyperadapt 1.0s, the KD calf sleeve kicks, etc)  and I'd rather see them at least execute what they can do -- well. While the house MJ built has struggeled in recent years to capture our imagination with its innovation, the 3-stripes team is certainly not all winning - the inconsistency in sizing is annoying as **** and makes it difficult to take the chance on a new release as you have no clue of fit. 

learned my lesson with 1s and laced the top 3s as soon as I got home

if I don't do it same day they never get laced

I miss the olden days when restocs is happened around 7ish on a Wednesday night .... with the dual app (swoosh + and SNKRS+) approach kinda hard to figure out the best space to check for the holiday restock season.

the black laces hide the fact that the tongues are mismatched for the most part

people judge the shoe off unlaced pics it seems

Random, but for anyone who wanted to know where to find red laces for the banned that match the red exactly, the red laces from the bred ajko Match perfectly. I just switched them; bred ajko laces are darker by just a little. Not posing pics since the Camera won't pick up the difference. Not telling you to go buy the ajko,but of you gave both, I'd switch the laces

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom