Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@sakdogg815 crispyfresh209 crispyfresh209

Thanks

Got no response in the actual thread for these... wondering if it's common to get a pair with 2016 banned quality toe box on the red/right shoe? Doesn't match the leather of the royal/left toe at all or any of the other panels for that matter...

Last edited:
Got no response in the actual thread for these... wondering if it's common to get a pair with 2016 banned quality toe box on the red/right shoe? Doesn't match the leather of the royal/left toe at all or any of the other panels for that matter...

These top 3? Common no, looks cool though

got two pairs one from footlocker and the other foot action one of my pairs has banned toe box as well

These top 3? Common no, looks cool though

Yeah it's the top three... At first I thought it was a straight up 2016 banned toe box, but this actually has the lighter red to match the rest of the shoe thankfully. The banneds would have been so much better with this shade. Honestly would have preferred non tumble on this pair though to match the rest of the shoe, and stand up to the elements better. The tumble on the banneds is very delicate.

got two pairs one from footlocker and the other foot action one of my pairs has banned toe box as well

Thanks for responding. Haven't seen anyone else with this issue yet. I know a lot of people prefer the tumble, but I'm kinda annoyed by it. I'm always getting some weird flaw with remastered 1's, still love em though.

1 of 4 of my pairs has banned 1 tow box quality too... don't sweat it wish the whole shoe was like that

Last edited:
yoooo, somebody took my bid on stock x for black toes

with the $25 off, ended up paying $225 (for an 8.5!!)

Hey man multi-colored shoes are popular, have been for several years, applying that theme to a model from the 1980's is so wrong and offensive lol, IMO, a color for the young crowd.... aside from that you like em cool, whatever....
Just start to cleanse my pallet with the storm blues, then all I need is royals, neutral greys, orange metallics, possibly shadows remastered and would rather have maroon metallic than the red...
Retiring a happy man when and if gentlemen

One of my top 3 pairs was like that and immediately had them swapped at shoe palace.

Not these 1's.. ^^^ just sayin

Took this release date opportunity to cop bred 1's off stockx w the coupon today, Interested to see how the app plays out and absolutely cannot wait to get my grails finally.

Back
Top Bottom