Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wasn't gonna do it but eh ended up doing it... might not keep em still on the fence.

so how many OG heads copped the Top 3 ? 

I really like it but only if both tongues were black, I could have pulled it off 

It was released in Dubai yesterday but only for few pairs and we dont have the GS yet 

I think ill pass and save it for the SJ 11 

the Black Leather and the Orange Leather and the White Leather on the OG SBB is the best because of using a buttery leather but DURABILITY, I think it wont last. For Today in the Office.

上传图片的网站

Last edited:
so how many OG heads copped the Top 3 ? 

I really like it but only if both tongues were black, I could have pulled it off 

It was released in Dubai yesterday but only for few pairs and we dont have the GS yet 

I think ill pass and save it for the SJ 11 

the Black Leather and the Orange Leather and the White Leather on the OG SBB is the best because of using a buttery leather but DURABILITY, I think it wont last. For Today in the Office.

上传图片的网站

They will last. Leather is not that fragile

Got to check out the GS top 3s yesterday and was underwhelmed. Low grade leather all around, probably pleather. The toe box reminded me of the lows that came out. That rubbery feel. Definitely not worth $120. :smh:

Glad I didnt even attempt to get Top 3's.  All I'm trying to get are the Kentucky's.  I seriously need to crack down and save up for frags but so many upcoming 1's are coming out.  It's hard to stash the cash.  I need a 2nd job that'll pay me weekly.  

Got to check out the GS top 3s yesterday and was underwhelmed. Low grade leather all around, probably pleather. The toe box reminded me of the lows that came out. That rubbery feel. Definitely not worth $120. :smh:

I got em for my girl.. they cool but I know what you mean

Glad I didnt even attempt to get Top 3's.  All I'm trying to get are the Kentucky's.  I seriously need to crack down and save up for frags but so many upcoming 1's are coming out.  It's hard to stash the cash.  I need a 2nd job that'll pay me weekly.  

Get a second job and save the money for something useful or important. Frags are nice but not for resale money. I would never pay that much for a shoe no matter how nice.

And btw I forgot that Kentucky's are coming out. Definitely need someone to buy me those for Christmas [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Get a second job and save the money for something useful or important. Frags are nice but not for resale money. I would never pay that much for a shoe no matter how nice.

And btw I forgot that Kentucky's are coming out. Definitely need someone to buy me those for Christmas [emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's always tricky to buy frags but you never know what deal you could strike once you set out to buy them. Think you should have a number in your head depending on your size a fair number for you and the seller once you have the funds then start messaging people on eBay like "I got X amount right now are you willing to strike a deal" you would be surprised at how many people positively react because a lot of sellers have been sitting on frags. If you don't get em for that number you have and have exhausted all options just keep your money. It's a win win for you regardless.

Back
Top Bottom