Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

The **** that comes across my what's trending* feed....

Last edited:
It's always tricky to buy frags but you never know what deal you could strike once you set out to buy them. Think you should have a number in your head depending on your size a fair number for you and the seller once you have the funds then start messaging people on eBay like "I got X amount right now are you willing to strike a deal" you would be surprised at how many people positively react because a lot of sellers have been sitting on frags. If you don't get em for that number you have and have exhausted all options just keep your money. It's a win win for you regardless.

Thanks for the advice. I'll stack some cheese and try to strike a deal. When the time is right.

Just cop em :pimp:

I will I've seen two opportunities for a Sz 12 both went for 500-600 bucks in a bid war. I didn't have the cash at the moment. I need to be prepared at any given moment.

Frag life.

I need to be apart of it. Blue is my favorite color.

I'm all for the retirement plan life instead [emoji]128514[/emoji]

You are defintely right but man....I really want em.

Last edited:
You'd think the Top 3 itself is bad enough to look at, but the people that wear them...............
mean.gif

I ain't gonna hate on people that wanna wear these (ugly) Top 3s in public, but now they just going overboard with it and are asking to be clowned on in public

Last edited:
Because of the colorway and the array of colors on the Top 3s, it's an absolute must that you keep the fit as simple as possible so that the only thing popping is the shoes.

Plain white or black shirt with little to no graphics + jeans/shorts + top 3s with no extra overboard lace jobs. 

Last edited:

Because of the colorway and the array of colors on the Top 3s, it's an absolute must that you keep the fit as simple as possible so that the only thing popping is the shoes.

Plain white or black shirt with little to no graphics + jeans/shorts + top 3s with no extra overboard lace jobs. 
It's like the people in those Instagram/FB pics knew that their shoes were gonna get hated on, so they just decided to troll everyone anyway and do over-the-top **** to make themselves look like absolute clowns.

There is a different between being unique/different and being a hipster and being a complete utter ******.

Last edited:
1) waiting for someone to do a tongue swap with the white tongue

2) i still cant find a pair of bt1's

3) top 3's could be had but idk

Back
Top Bottom