Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wasn't gonna do it but eh ended up doing it... might not keep em still on the fence.
Dude after all the smack you talked about these you still got them? 

*c'monson.jpg*

happy.gif

Dude after all the smack you talked about these you still got them? 

*c'monson.jpg*

happy.gif
I know.

Your right. 

This is the shoe I talked the most trash about in the last 3 years probably and they still ended up in my room.

I can't even defend myself. 

Just posted in official thread, might as well post in here too...

I got a mystery for y'all. I had 15 pairs of Top 3's. I was in the process of selling a size 11 to a fellow NTer when I noticed the shoes were already laced up. I made sure I brought it to his attention and he no longer wanted them (which is absolutely fine, we secured another deal and he's a great customer). Anywho, I figured someone at House of Hoops re-laced them. As I was putting them back in the box, I noticed the lace bags were on the right shoe. I looked at my remaining 7 pairs of Top 3's and noticed all of the lace bags are on the left side. I looked at a group pic of all 15 and every lace bag is on the left shoe. I then looked in the bags and the laces are all wrapped up the factory way, no question about it. I'm willing to bet these came from the factory like this. Anybody else seen this on a pair of 1's or seen this on any other Top 3?

Last edited:
^^^ that was an error by the factory or could have even been done by the person who laced/re-laced the shoe (see if you can easily detach the apparatus that holds the lacebags together). I've seen it happen on Chicago 1s before. 

Back
Top Bottom