Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
those barrons are nice but ill be passing most likely. if im gonna spend the dough id rather put it toward bred 1s

The jersey's just bring it all together man. :smokin So clean. I'll probably cop the Barons, but the hunt for the Shadows will go on.

Tried to find the comfort in these NA 1s and I just couldn't. Had royals and sold them, now trying to get rid of my Black Toes. I heard nothing but good things about the comfort but I couldn't feel it. My Vegas 1s however... 
nthat.gif
 comfort through the roof. Personal preference I guess

Tried to find the comfort in these NA 1s and I just couldn't. Had royals and sold them, now trying to get rid of my Black Toes. I heard nothing but good things about the comfort but I couldn't feel it. My Vegas 1s however... :nthat:  comfort through the roof. Personal preference I guess

easy fix change the insole

easy fix change the insole
that helps, but the softness on the upper of the vegas 1s leather really makes a difference in step in comfort.. the toe box area, the padding around the heel, it's just all very plush

Last edited:
Tried to find the comfort in these NA 1s and I just couldn't. Had royals and sold them, now trying to get rid of my Black Toes. I heard nothing but good things about the comfort but I couldn't feel it. My Vegas 1s however... :nthat:  comfort through the roof. Personal preference I guess

Well out of curiosity and if i may..how much are you gonna give your black toes up for and what size are they?

I don't believe so. I knw collectors do it to keep shape of the shoe. Factory laced will make the shoe shape skinny.
FWIW after some googling,

I'm gonna start Unlacing all my jordan 1's to be honest as well. They are laced pretty tight. KEEP IT OG!

funny that people bring this up, I am not an OG head but I also knew that this is how the shoes use to come DS, I have been unlacing all my DS kicks like this for a while now, Even before I knew thats how they use to come back in the 90's, and really it was just because of how constricted the shoe is how they factory lace them today and that can't be good in the long-term.

I have told everyone my secret, Nike SB insoles instead of the JB insoles, trust me you'll never complain again.

Last edited:
Well out of curiosity and if i may..how much are you gonna give your black toes up for and what size are they?
They're in my sig
I have told everyone my secret, Nike SB insoles instead of the JB insoles, trust me you'll never complain again.
Might be too late but if these don't sell by tomorrow I'll try it out. Don't see anyone buying these though so it's looking like I will

My royals Sat laced for almost a year has a nasty side crease don't really care because I wear them but any shoe with soft leather must be unpaved if it's going to sit and when you do end up wearing them unlace and lace on foot so it's not strained

They're in my sig

Might be too late but if these don't sell by tomorrow I'll try it out. Don't see anyone buying these though so it's looking like I will

Sorry for this question man but how do I see that? I am really new here in this forum and I am having problems browsing thru this site using an iphone.

ended up unlacing all my DS 1's like how they were done back in the day.

:x @ how tight bred 1's were laced from the factory :smh:

Only wore my royals once around February but before then they were DS factory laced for a whole year. My Black/red 1's and shadows 1's are still factory laced DS but I'm def gonna unchoke them later tonight after reading what you guys have posted about preserving the shape.

Got another pair of DS shadows coming in the mail this week but the sender already loosened the choke hold 8)

idk if I should give up on my hunt for shadows and settle for these barons..

Never give up the hunt. Never settle.

On that note, Barons are dope. I would cop if I didn't have Shadows, but if I really wanted the shadows, I would just go after those.

hmm so should i unlace all my DS pairs ive got on deck? :nerd:

I always unlace my shoes if I'm storing them and not wearing them for the moment. I don't know why, but its always been that way. If I buy a new pair of kicks, but know I'm not going to wear them for a few months, I unlace them until the day I finally break them out.

I guess I'm team #unlaced :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom