Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
sz 12
nerd.gif
Yep in both for $250. ill pm you the seller. I dont know if dude has just been sitting on the or what, but he has multiple sizes in the black pair and grey pair. If it wasn't a power seller I would be alot more caustious but worse comes to worse ill get my money back, though I havent seen any fakes of these floating around from my little quick search just now.

Yep in both for $250. ill pm you the seller. I dont know if dude has just been sitting on the or what, but he has multiple sizes in the black pair and grey pair. If it wasn't a power seller I would be alot more caustious but worse comes to worse ill get my money back, though I havent seen any fakes of these floating around from my little quick search just now.

no fakes of the AJKO Lux they dropped suddenly & it was around the time everyone still hated 1's

Does that seller have a size 13 in black?

Shout out to @tythomasc and @skb1041!!!! Ordered Shadow 1s from FK on Thursday and they arrived today. No custom fees. Fastest shipping ever.

$80 is a steal for these 2012 guccis right
rYbxLhN.jpg%5B
I wanted to thank you / rep you again man, just got delivered.  Can't believe I copped for $80 delivered.  They look basically brand new.  The leather on these is freaking ON POINT.  I'm thinking the black laces over the red tho.

I wanted to thank you / rep you again man, just got delivered.  Can't believe I copped for $80 delivered.  They look basically brand new.  The leather on these is freaking ON POINT.  I'm thinking the black laces over the red tho.
Glad I can help man! This istiff should happen more often on Niketalk

Back
Top Bottom