• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Weird. Placed one order yesterday and one this morning and still no response

No worries, I've done a handful of orders with them and I recall that at least one of them was 4 days.
However, they do get back to you.

Since they cannot sell any Nike products on their web site with a "add to cart" they have a manual system for each inquiry and Paypal invoice .

Last edited:

so my WD order came in for the perforated.

Cyber Monday quality....little better.

It's like you know JB uses better materials for their $120-$140 mid releases and then the "remastered's" get the shaft?

Like how the older school military 1's or fathers day 1 mid had that better quality leather.

That's what these feel like. Like after 2-3 years of wear the leather would age well.

I've had all the 1's except frags. These are pretty good for $104. Def a good buy IMO
whered u get these for $104?? hook that up please :D

They had a 50% off sale on Monday
Haven't received shipping info from them yet
Emailed them and they said they got a lot of orders and that they will ship asap
They prob trying to ship out orders before they take new ones
oh damn so was that sale on the yin yangs only for monday? crap. that's what I'm trying to order

oh damn so was that sale on the yin yangs only for monday? crap. that's what I'm trying to order
Yeah that's what I ordered both yin yangs
Hopefully they will give you the half price
I know on the storm blues I ordered hella late and they still gave me 30% off
Good luck

Good luck
That 112 shipped was dope on the kentuckys.

Good luck
Yeah I hope so too, I know that storm blue sale seemed to last at least a week. Thanks for the help man

Bruhs, I just had the craziest notion. What if I took all my 1 highs and sold them and just rocked lows for the rest of my life? It seriously just crossed my mind and I laughed it off but now I'm just sitting here like maybe I should. So much clutter will be gone but man idk I'm kinda having like an existential moment like why do we hold so much weight to these pairs that we own? Why does it matter? Why did I drop thousands of bucks on this dope collection of 1s, yet I still am hungry for more? I kinda wanna start back to the basics but I've come such a long way I feel like it'd be ridiculous to do it because I love all my pairs and wear them all frequently. But the minimalist in me is saying "dude, get rid of em." Curse you, Japanese Aestheticism! With your beautiful yet simplistic allure.

Last edited:
Bruhs, I just had the craziest notion. What if I took all my 1 highs and sold them and just rocked lows for the rest of my life? It seriously just crossed my mind and I laughed it off but now I'm just sitting here like maybe I should. So much clutter will be gone but man idk I'm kinda having like an existential moment like why do we hold so much weight to these pairs that we own? Why does it matter? Why did I drop thousands of bucks on this dope collection of 1s, yet I still am hungry for more? I kinda wanna start back to the basics but I've come such a long way I feel like it'd be ridiculous to do it because I love all my pairs and wear them all frequently. But the minimalist in me is saying "dude, get rid of em." Curse you, Japanese Aestheticism! With your beautiful yet simplistic allure.
What size you wear?
I'll take them off your hands
You really don't need that many shoes
If you gave them to me I bet you would sleep so much better at night
Highs are so clunky and tall
Lows are the way to go [emoji]9786[/emoji]️

No

Back
Top Bottom