Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Bruhs, I just had the craziest notion. What if I took all my 1 highs and sold them and just rocked lows for the rest of my life? It seriously just crossed my mind and I laughed it off but now I'm just sitting here like maybe I should. So much clutter will be gone but man idk I'm kinda having like an existential moment like why do we hold so much weight to these pairs that we own? Why does it matter? Why did I drop thousands of bucks on this dope collection of 1s, yet I still am hungry for more? I kinda wanna start back to the basics but I've come such a long way I feel like it'd be ridiculous to do it because I love all my pairs and wear them all frequently. But the minimalist in me is saying "dude, get rid of em." Curse you, Japanese Aestheticism! With your beautiful yet simplistic allure.

You take that notion and you tell it to go f*** itself

Bruhs, I just had the craziest notion. What if I took all my 1 highs and sold them and just rocked lows for the rest of my life? It seriously just crossed my mind and I laughed it off but now I'm just sitting here like maybe I should. So much clutter will be gone but man idk I'm kinda having like an existential moment like why do we hold so much weight to these pairs that we own? Why does it matter? Why did I drop thousands of bucks on this dope collection of 1s, yet I still am hungry for more? I kinda wanna start back to the basics but I've come such a long way I feel like it'd be ridiculous to do it because I love all my pairs and wear them all frequently. But the minimalist in me is saying "dude, get rid of em." Curse you, Japanese Aestheticism! With your beautiful yet simplistic allure.
You got some DS SBB 1s in a 12 I'll take them off ya hands papi. I don't think you'd need those

Fragment 1s are overrated.
Morbidly overrated 
Who is we?

Theyre just shoes

Nike really got us by the balls if we cop a pair of breds with a little logo on the heel cup after recently buying bred a couple of months ago. Smh not tryna fall for that. It's like the CNY 12s. Taxis with print you can barely see.

Last edited:

Expire away :lol:
[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Guys, stop believing everything chickenwop posts up..........he's been confirmed to be posting fakes awhile ago.  Typical sneakernews getting clickbait again
Who confirmed I don't question it but I want to know who caught him

Can someone ps the black toe 1's

Change them to white toe 1's (black toe panel and black lace panel to white)

Leave everything else the same

Please and thanks

Anyone with stockx app experience, im curious. Just signed up and messin around on it. Are some of the sell prices legit? I mean its showing recent sales of 13 royals pushing 700 to 1k. Thats gotta be fluff

Anyone with stockx app experience, im curious. Just signed up and messin around on it. Are some of the sell prices legit? I mean its showing recent sales of 13 royals pushing 700 to 1k. Thats gotta be fluff
I just bought a pair off stockx last week
I paid $130
After I bought it, it shows the sale for $130
Now I'm looking at the same shoe and it says someone paid $225 for it
But the lowest ask is $160,$185,200 etc...
I'm not sure if they are showing all sales from just them
Maybe all sales from other places?

I just bought a pair off stockx last week
I paid $130
After I bought it, it shows the sale for $130
Now I'm looking at the same shoe and it says someone paid $225 for it
But the lowest ask is $160,$185,200 etc...
I'm not sure if they are showing all sales from just them
Maybe all sales from other places?

StockX gets their market "data" from not just their site but also other sites and boutiques. Two of them being Flight club and stadium goods. I just purchased a pair of AM0 sulfer yellows for $140 yesterday. The lowest ask was $150 which is retail and I was the only bid in weeks. But on Tuesday someone paid $252 for my size. Which doesn't make sense cause why would you pay $100 more than the lowest ask?

Well I did my research and purchases on flight club will show up on StockX. Someone must of not known better and have money to burn and no patience and are satisfied coppping of places like flight club. There's people on here who have said they sold/purchased a pair on Flightclub or SG and they'll check StockX and their size and exact dollar amount will show up on the sites Data history

Currently watching both GOAT and StockX for a pair of Banned 1s. Don't want to pay more than $300-$320

Last edited:
Though Chickenwop most likely sells fakes, assuming his early pics are "legit" in the sense that we are looking at the real colorway

Nike really got us by the balls if we cop a pair of breds with a little logo on the heel cup after recently buying bred a couple of months ago. Smh not tryna fall for that. It's like the CNY 12s. Taxis with print you can barely see.
Lol I'd buy them but mostly because I don't have a pair of breds and I really want them. 

Sometimes you feel like a nut ... and have to take it back to the times when your parents swore that the Jordan you got would be the last for the year....

AJ1 fam, I need advice on how to ship to Canada. 

Sending a pair of shadows to my boy in Toronto - any advice? USPS is $40 w/out insurance (they insure up to $200.00 via international priority - extra $10 for additional insurance up to $600)

UPS/FedEx were around $50 as well, but I read some horror stories about customs fees. 

Is there a proxy service y'all have used in the past? Or should I just pay the $50 via USPS and call it a day.

TIA, will rep 

Pass the joint :smokin

Bruhh. I watched that Minimalist documentary on Netflix about a month and a half ago and started getting rid of things left and right. Still having a hard time with shoes - 10+ raffles deep for Saturday's yeezy release tbh, but it does feel good to declutter and only keep what you want/buy what you need. 

Back
Top Bottom