Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Does anyone give a damn about the BHM.1s tomorrow?

Yes but that release map looks crazy and I also don't feel like spending money. :lol:

:lol: Release map is all ****** up. More interested in the Trunners than the 1s and the map on those looking just a bad. Gonna try to hit up some spots in person after work today and see whats going on with these releases. As of Tuesday, employees I talked to were just as confused.

The passports so clean surprised they ain't get no love last year
not sure why....i know i passed because the narrative made no sense to me and I felt like the lasering was too reminiscent of the previous year's lasers (also the fact I have quite a few dark/black-based 1s). 
If you were 2 break down every remastered 1 so far which one comes the closer to OG?? Banned 1 automatically scratched off because of tumble..metallic navy also because it lacks the reserved logos on tongue and UNC plus chicagos...so it's down to black toes and kentuckys.....
i would have to say Kentuckys .... probably on the strength it is the first retro of the OG so there's less to iterations to pick at the flaws from the OG. 
Fragment 1s are overrated.
very true ... which is why Nike needs to bring out the airship 
happy.gif

Bruhs, I just had the craziest notion. What if I took all my 1 highs and sold them and just rocked lows for the rest of my life? It seriously just crossed my mind and I laughed it off but now I'm just sitting here like maybe I should. So much clutter will be gone but man idk I'm kinda having like an existential moment like why do we hold so much weight to these pairs that we own? Why does it matter? Why did I drop thousands of bucks on this dope collection of 1s, yet I still am hungry for more? I kinda wanna start back to the basics but I've come such a long way I feel like it'd be ridiculous to do it because I love all my pairs and wear them all frequently. But the minimalist in me is saying "dude, get rid of em." Curse you, Japanese Aestheticism! With your beautiful yet simplistic allure.
like mandala sand art....you are destined to build destroy and to take solace in the temporal....you can go low-top but you will find yourself here asking the same years later. 

Last edited:

AJ1 fam, I need advice on how to ship to Canada. 

Sending a pair of shadows to my boy in Toronto - any advice? USPS is $40 w/out insurance (they insure up to $200.00 via international priority - extra $10 for additional insurance up to $600)

UPS/FedEx were around $50 as well, but I read some horror stories about customs fees. 

Is there a proxy service y'all have used in the past? Or should I just pay the $50 via USPS and call it a day.

TIA, will rep 
You're kind of screwed on this unless your friend would be okay with driving down to Buffalo to pick them up and bring them back. See if he'd be willing to do that, I've got a guy who has a ship center right on the border that you can send the shoes to and your boy can pick them up from there. 

You're kind of screwed on this unless your friend would be okay with driving down to Buffalo to pick them up and bring them back. See if he'd be willing to do that, I've got a guy who has a ship center right on the border that you can send the shoes to and your boy can pick them up from there. 
Thanks G. He doesn't have a car there yet - but I'm sure he can figure out a ride sitch. 

Rep'd - will PM if ship center info is needed.

Those red fragments are def irrelevant :lol: unless you missed out on banned 1s. The rd in the front looks doofy as hail :rofl:

Last edited:
@ASkinANight $220 shipped...been hawkin for a while, they just haven't been coming up in acceptable condition and price. bit the bullet, jumped on these, and haven't regretted it.
yeah they're one of my favorite pairs. yours looks really clean too. one of the swooshes on mine is bumpy and sort of tumbled. and all the swooshes on mine have rough edges but yours look nice and smooth

Back
Top Bottom