Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Just got these in, man absolutely love em [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

What is it with NT and jeans ? :lol:

Jeans are the next piece of clothing to the shoe, and this is a shoe forum. I personally take my jeans to the tailor and have him taper them down to 7-7 1/2 inches at the bottom. I like looking at the entire shoe I'm wearing, instead of just the bottom half of it. I cringe when I see people tuck there jeans behind there shoes, and there's enough extra denim hanging off the back and side to make a baby blanket :lol:

Last edited:
Jeans are the next piece of clothing to the shoe, and this is a shoe forum. I personally take my jeans to the tailor and have him taper them down to 7-7 1/2 inches at the bottom. I like looking at the entire shoe I'm wearing, instead of just the bottom half of it. I cringe when I see people tuck there jeans behind there shoes, and there's enough extra denim hanging off the back and side to make a baby blanket
laugh.gif
I tuck my jeans into my shoes
laugh.gif

Jeans are the next piece of clothing to the shoe, and this is a shoe forum. I personally take my jeans to the tailor and have him taper them down to 7-7 1/2 inches at the bottom. I like looking at the entire shoe I'm wearing, instead of just the bottom half of it. I cringe when I see people tuck there jeans behind there shoes, and there's enough extra denim hanging off the back and side to make a baby blanket :lol:
Which is why Joggers/Tapered is the way to go

I cringe when I see people tuck there jeans behind there shoes, and there's enough extra denim hanging off the back and side to make a baby blanket :lol:

:lol: Can't even lie, this annoys me too. Especially when it's some heat. Like damn bro, don't cover up that beautiful shoe.

man the local foot action by my house still had an 11 of th BHM 1s which is my size ive never felt leather so nice on a Jordan 1 absolutely buttery instant cop if I wasn't still recovering from the cherry 13s and 72-10 restocks on the same day lol need to pay rent

Last edited:
Unds on Thursday

Are these lows?

I know they aren't. But this is why people talk about jeans in here. How you gonna be into sneakers but wear pants that cover them up. And they don't have to be nut huggers for all the guys in here that seems to think the tightness of your pants says something about your sexuality....

Are these lows?

I know they aren't. But this is why people talk about jeans in here. How you gonna be into sneakers but wear pants that cover them up. And they don't have to be nut huggers for all the guys in here that seems to think the tightness of your pants says something about your sexuality....
I don't understand how people can drop $200+ on shoes but can't drop $ on some good quality jeans with a dope fit. But that's just my opinion.

I don't understand how people can drop $200+ on shoes but can't drop $ on some good quality jeans with a dope fit. But that's just my opinion.

dropping good $ on quality jeans doesn't mean its going to be a "dope" fit though. You can drop $50 on some jeans and tailor it to make it look good.

But some people don't care if it covers up part of the shoe. As an older head, I'm ok with it. I'm also ok with it when people don't want their denim covering their shoes up. Personal preference.

I don't have any denim that costs less than $350, and i don't have them tapered to where some would approve here. But guess what, i don't give a damn.

dropping good $ on quality jeans doesn't mean its going to be a "dope" fit though. You can drop $50 on some jeans and tailor it to make it look good.

But some people don't care if it covers up part of the shoe. As an older head, I'm ok with it. I'm also ok with it when people don't want their denim covering their shoes up. Personal preference.

I don't have any denim that costs less than $350, and i don't have them tapered to where some would approve here. But guess what, i don't give a damn.
Exploring different brands that are good quality (Japanese, Italian Denim) and finding the right pairs where you don't have to get them tailored. Is what I mean by finding a "dope fit". Quality isn't as cheap as Levi's where the fabrics and wash mess up after 3/4 washes. All I used to wear was Levi's but once I found better Denim that fits me better and feels comfortable wearing. I stopped buying Levi's. Started buying better quality jeans. Which also fit my body type, better. Wear the jeans you want. Idc. I'm just saying dropping money on better quality jeans is worth it if you can drop money on shoes.

At the end of the day. The thread is about shoes. It doesn't matter how you rock it since we only care about the shoes. If you care about the outfit take it elsewhere. Everybody has different tastes, I've seen people rock Js with girbauds or even with tight as **** Balmain jeans. Regardless we check out the Js.

Back
Top Bottom