Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ok enough about the nut huggers :lol: back to the shoes please.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Even stevesteve got in on the action lol

Pair from FTL finally came in today. Very nice in person :pimp:

gojira702 gojira702
Looks good man! I know the feels... I'm still waiting in a pair of SF AF1 Desert Camos from Stockx.... longest 2 weeks of my life lol

Grabbed 2 pair of all stars and the hoodie to match because it was too dope to pass and I don't normally like JB clothing.

Then I ended up getting a trade from my boy for my second pair of all star's for SBB 1.0's which was a no brainer even though I miss my second pair of all stars lol. 

*Bonus* Grabbed my girl the Valentines Day OG 1's

it was a friend though. Value of shoes sometimes doesn't matter. My boy traded me his Royals for Black/red XI's and didn't regret it. He wanted them, i wanted royals, we hugged it out and went to have some pizza.

it was a friend though. Value of shoes sometimes doesn't matter. My boy traded me his Royals for Black/red XI's and didn't regret it. He wanted them, i wanted royals, we hugged it out and went to have some pizza.
Young people/people in general would take money over a friend. Some would do immoral things just for money.

Wore my ASG 1's in Eureka Springs,AR all weekend with a ton of walking. They still look brand new! With Mardi Gras going on I got a ton of compliments. Really pleased with these.

This. I'd definitely had a couple of trades with friends that would be similarly eyebrow-raising if they had been with strangers :lol:

Nice pickup on those Backboards. About to make me scrub my contact list for someone that might have some in my size in hopes of working magic.

Last edited:
gojira702 gojira702
Looks good man! I know the feels... I'm still waiting in a pair of SF AF1 Desert Camos from Stockx.... longest 2 weeks of my life lol

I've been looking for a pair myself. Nike LV had pairs but I slept. Undefeated in town advertised pairs not sure if they still have any left. I doubt it though. Let me know how they feel size wise. Did you go tts?

what pair is that above? shadows have black soles. unless someone customIzed barons into shadows

$9.99 wouldn't be cheap for those [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Anyone here ever have a pair of 09 Shadows the leather on those look really nice even though they did drop the ball on not making the air Jordan wing logo black

I've been looking for a pair myself. Nike LV had pairs but I slept. Undefeated in town advertised pairs not sure if they still have any left. I doubt it though. Let me know how they feel size wise. Did you go tts?

There's a shop in Town Square called Capital Sneaker Boutique that had a some pairs.... last week... I don't know about now....

I went size 9.5 (I wear 9/9.5 on AJ1s) coz I have 2 pairs of AF1s that are a size 9 and they are snug as hell....

I also slept on thelse and I paid $230 for them shipped and I used the $25 coupon on stockx....

I'll let ya know when I get em

Last edited:
You disappoint your parents everyday, get over it

:lol: jk

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Oh hell nahhhh [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Jeans are the next piece of clothing to the shoe, and this is a shoe forum. I personally take my jeans to the tailor and have him taper them down to 7-7 1/2 inches at the bottom. I like looking at the entire shoe I'm wearing, instead of just the bottom half of it. I cringe when I see people tuck there jeans behind there shoes, and there's enough extra denim hanging off the back and side to make a baby blanket :lol:

I tuck my jeans into my shoes:lol:
which looks ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom