Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
lol yeah im OP and havent found anything other than the initial articles that announced em at the end of february. not even sure if the RD is right...
From what atmos told me when I tried to order from them when they had them "instock" they said theyd have them in late march. The 18th is close since I doubt theyd release them a Saturday before the royals.

Bday unds
Bad idea since I'm drunk
But home now and only managed 1 tiny drop of liquid mark. So that is OK with me. U can't protect vanchetta So I see any wear, creases or slight flaws as character and memory's added..I got too. Cos u can't clean raw leather anyway

Last edited:
when random sizes show up back in stock on footsites and nike.com, after being sold out for a while, is it usually due to someone returning that size? or are there other reasons a random size can become in stock again?

when random sizes show up back in stock like this, after previously being sold out, is it usually due to someone returning that size? or are there other reasons a random size can become in stock again?
those aint really random sizes. sizes been up for these. these were sitting on NDC. i know cause i ordered a pair last night for a total of 174 and now the very next day i see em for 146 total.
sick.gif

those aint really random sizes. sizes been up for these. these were sitting on NDC. i know cause i ordered a pair last night for a total of 174 and now the very next day i see em for 146 total.
sick.gif
Better get on a chat.

sick.gif
nah they definitely restocked, some of those sizes were sold out about a week ago. and 11.5 was sold out for a while starting a few months ago

also, if nike won't let you get a price adjustment just reorder and return the first pair. yeah you have to make a trip to UPS but you save what like 30-40 bucks

also, if nike won't let you get a price adjustment just reorder and return the first pair. yeah you have to make a trip to UPS but you save what like 30-40 bucks
could you could also return to a local nike store if you have one nearby, to save on shipping? Is their return policy still anytime after purchase, as long as the shoes are ds and receipt in hand?

sick.gif
Better get on a chat.
i got on the phone instead. they cant hear the emotion in my voice at how hurt i am over this situation over chat
laugh.gif

sick.gif
nah they definitely restocked, some of those sizes were sold out about a week ago. and 11.5 was sold out for a while starting a few months ago
ehhh i wouldnt classify it as a total restock of the shoe, cause majority of sizes were sitting and available, even if a size or 2 popped back up. we can meet in the middle and just say those sizes restocked lol
yea that was my plan if they told me no. i actually called them and they approved the price match. gave me back like 25 bucks. im happy :smile:

their return policy is great. i woulda just taken them down to niketown or something. i actually prefer that over mailing em back, if im not too busy. cause taking them to NT gets me my refund 3 days from that day vs mailing them in which i gotta wait a few days for shoes to get to them, then wait a day or 2 for them to process into their warehouse and process my refund, then wait the 3 days to get my refund.

Last edited:

could you could also return to a local nike store if you have one nearby, to save on shipping? Is their return policy still anytime after purchase, as long as the shoes are ds and receipt in hand?
you can definitely bring em back to a nikestore. i do that majority of the time when i have to return something. and it doesnt save u shipping, cause i think nike provides you a prepaid label at no charge to return by mail if you choose to.

I think the soar blue rare airs look great. Just wish the toe box wasn't trash. Been waiting for them to drop local so I can hopefully use my rewards. I don't think these will sit as hard as the orange or shadow rare airs.

I swear people just get gang mentality about hating certain shoes. I own nearly every remastered 1, and I still want these, it's a great colorway.

I think the soar blue rare airs look great. Just wish the toe box wasn't trash. Been waiting for them to drop local so I can hopefully use my rewards. I don't think these will sit as hard as the orange or shadow rare airs.

I swear people just get gang mentality about hating certain shoes. I own nearly every remastered 1, and I still want these, it's a great colorway.
nah no gang mentality here.

i looked at the shoes, seen 2 or 3 different video reviews of em, and still think theyre terrible. theyre not attractive to me at all. even if 10000000 people came in here tomorrow and praised it and i see em selling like hotcakes and theyre reselling for 1000....i still wouldnt get em. (ok im lying, id get em for that 1k resell, but def not for me personally)

i got on the phone instead. they cant hear the emotion in my voice at how hurt i am over this situation over chat
laugh.gif

ehhh i wouldnt classify it as a total restock of the shoe, cause majority of sizes were sitting and available, even if a size or 2 popped back up. we can meet in the middle and just say those sizes restocked lol

yea that was my plan if they told me no. i actually called them and they approved the price match. gave me back like 25 bucks. im happy :smile:

their return policy is great. i woulda just taken them down to niketown or something. i actually prefer that over mailing em back, if im not too busy. cause taking them to NT gets me my refund 3 days from that day vs mailing them in which i gotta wait a few days for shoes to get to them, then wait a day or 2 for them to process into their warehouse and process my refund, then wait the 3 days to get my refund.
yeah that's why I was asking though, when random sizes restock, I'm wondering if it's usually due to returned pairs? I don't know much about it but I can't really think of any other reason why they would have no 11.5's one day, then have some the next day

Back
Top Bottom