• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Red October Js

I'd pay attention to ISS's Twitter.............even though I'm #TeamRetail, the Royals are the shoe that I don't have AND will make me break my PayResale Boycott if the cost is good.

ISS already announced their orders for the Alternate 6s today, so you know the Royal 1 orders will be around the corner SOON
ISS ? what's their handle
Twitter: @instyleshoes1
IG: @instyleshoes1999

Last edited:
Was just cleaning breds 16'. Great quality on that shoe.. [emoji]9899[/emoji][emoji]128308[/emoji]
Dude its been almost a year since I cleaned any sneaker I need to get on that

you can definitely bring em back to a nikestore. i do that majority of the time when i have to return something. and it doesnt save u shipping, cause i think nike provides you a prepaid label at no charge to return by mail if you choose to.
Not if you pay online thru PayPal. :frown:

I think the soar blue rare airs look great. Just wish the toe box wasn't trash. Been waiting for them to drop local so I can hopefully use my rewards. I don't think these will sit as hard as the orange or shadow rare airs.

I swear people just get gang mentality about hating certain shoes. I own nearly every remastered 1, and I still want these, it's a great colorway.
For me there is just too many good sneakers out there to cop. These would just be a waste of $

Question:

Looking for replacement black laces with red aglet tips (like original banned laces) to put on the 2013 breds (you know spruce them up). Anyone got any leads on places. Most of the online spots have good, silver tipped aglets.
I go to vans they sell laces with metal tips for $2. I rip the tips off and put them on another lace. That's just me being weird tho.

you can definitely bring em back to a nikestore. i do that majority of the time when i have to return something. and it doesnt save u shipping, cause i think nike provides you a prepaid label at no charge to return by mail if you choose to.
Not if you pay online thru PayPal.
frown.gif

what r u referring to? as far as i know, paying through paypal doesnt affect if you can return to nikestore/outlet and it also doesnt affect the free ship returns thing.

Unds on Thursday

Are these lows?

I know they aren't. But this is why people talk about jeans in here. How you gonna be into sneakers but wear pants that cover them up. And they don't have to be nut huggers for all the guys in here that seems to think the tightness of your pants says something about your sexuality....

Imo depends on shoe size. I dont want my big size to look like clown shoes. I just rock them with shorts, and i gotta get some jeans that wont bleed

But :lol: yea kinda admit it dont do the shoe justice to hide them

They coming out in men's too in the future but right now they only available overseas on GS sizing only like the Storm Blues were

what r u referring to? as far as i know, paying through paypal doesnt affect if you can return to nikestore/outlet and it also doesnt affect the free ship returns thing.

He's probably just referring to the fact that if you pay via PP you can't get your original form of payment back in store. They wouldn't even issue me a gift card, exchange only for the value. I just went home and slapped the original return label on and crossed my fingers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom