Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

those aint really random sizes. sizes been up for these. these were sitting on NDC. i know cause i ordered a pair last night for a total of 174 and now the very next day i see em for 146 total.
sick.gif
nah they definitely restocked, some of those sizes were sold out about a week ago. and 11.5 was sold out for a while starting a few months ago
NDC just restock randomly like that?!

damn, better make it a part of my work routine to check

i got on the phone instead. they cant hear the emotion in my voice at how hurt i am over this situation over chat
laugh.gif

ehhh i wouldnt classify it as a total restock of the shoe, cause majority of sizes were sitting and available, even if a size or 2 popped back up. we can meet in the middle and just say those sizes restocked lol

yea that was my plan if they told me no. i actually called them and they approved the price match. gave me back like 25 bucks. im happy :smile:

their return policy is great. i woulda just taken them down to niketown or something. i actually prefer that over mailing em back, if im not too busy. cause taking them to NT gets me my refund 3 days from that day vs mailing them in which i gotta wait a few days for shoes to get to them, then wait a day or 2 for them to process into their warehouse and process my refund, then wait the 3 days to get my refund.
yeah that's why I was asking though, when random sizes restock, I'm wondering if it's usually due to returned pairs? I don't know much about it but I can't really think of any other reason why they would have no 11.5's one day, then have some the next day
no1 knows for certain. returns is the best guess. i would guess the same tbh.

yeah . only asking because I've gotten pairs off "restocks" like this before and one pair the leather was flawed, on another a hangtag was missing. just sucks when you hit on a restock then find out you got a crappy pair someone else returned

yeah . only asking because I've gotten pairs off "restocks" like this before and one pair the leather was flawed, on another a hangtag was missing. just sucks when you hit on a restock then find out you got a crappy pair someone else returned
i feel ya pain. its happened to me before. imo, in my experience, FNL loves to do that crap lol. i dont order from them anymore. that and plus i dont wanna get like a thousand dollars held hostage for 1 pair or worse, no pairs lol

i feel ya pain. its happened to me before. imo, in my experience, FNL loves to do that crap lol. i dont order from them anymore. that and plus i dont wanna get like a thousand dollars held hostage for 1 pair or worse, no pairs lol.

I understand but there are a lot of shoes we would take flawed if restocked and not think twice just to have at retail. Let me get a pair of sbb's for retail, if they were missing something as trivial as a lacebag or had a glue stain or pre creasing that's something I would gladly live with

Last edited:

i feel ya pain. its happened to me before. imo, in my experience, FNL loves to do that crap lol. i dont order from them anymore. that and plus i dont wanna get like a thousand dollars held hostage for 1 pair or worse, no pairs lol
I understand but there are a lot of shoes we would take flawed if restocked and not think twice just to have at retail.
for me there are only a select few that applies. when i say flaws i dont mean mini flaws like glue stains etc. i mean like really bad flaws that are super noticeable. 98% of kicks, if they got a serious flaw, im not keeping em. ive returned badly flawed kicks that i could have just resold for profit. i dont like the issues that come with selling kicks, besides ooping. and even then, ooping comes with headaches.

but thats just me.

you can definitely bring em back to a nikestore. i do that majority of the time when i have to return something. and it doesnt save u shipping, cause i think nike provides you a prepaid label at no charge to return by mail if you choose to.
Thanks for the info. Ill keep that in mind in case i randomly i dont want to drive out to the outlet. Its usually a good excuse to check out the stock over there too though.

Bday unds
Bad idea since I'm drunk
But home now and only managed 1 tiny drop of liquid mark. So that is OK with me. U can't protect vanchetta So I see any wear, creases or slight flaws as character and memory's added..I got too. Cos u can't clean raw leather anyway
Happy B-day

Smh it's almost April I gotta get royals like next week.. surprised no one has em already

Last edited:
Smh it's almost April I gotta get royals like next week.. surprised no one has em already

Really surprised by this too. Was looking for YouTube review videos today and saw so many videos of fakes. Hand to hand out a lot of thumbs down. The vids were hilariously bad too.

cyber monday 1s are really the most comfy pair of shoes i have ever owned

Agreed. I've worn these on a lot of trips with a ton of walking. Only sad part is the lining has started to develope holes inside :frown:

How difficult a cop are the Royals going to be? Hoping they come close to Bred numbers for a good shot at them.

Just copped the Storm Blues off Nike. Not sure if they have been cheaper but great price on a classic I'll wear with reckless abandon. Man if I get the Royals it will make my year. Slowly backing out of the game. More in to wearable classics as i get older.

I'd pay attention to ISS's Twitter.............even though I'm #TeamRetail, the Royals are the shoe that I don't have AND will make me break my PayResale Boycott if the cost is good.

ISS already announced their orders for the Alternate 6s today, so you know the Royal 1 orders will be around the corner SOON

Last edited:
Question:

Looking for replacement black laces with red aglet tips (like original banned laces) to put on the 2013 breds (you know spruce them up). Anyone got any leads on places. Most of the online spots have good, silver tipped aglets.

I'd pay attention to ISS's Twitter.............even though I'm #TeamRetail, the Royals are the shoe that I don't have AND will make me break my PayResale Boycott if the cost is good.

ISS already announced their orders for the Alternate 6s today, so you know the Royal 1 orders will be around the corner SOON
ISS ? what's their handle

Back
Top Bottom