• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I figured. I knw you don't wear your kicks like that :lol:

I need a pair of white & Blk in those SBs. I'd strip the paint on the and have a solid match. :pimp:

Same thing I was thinking then stripping the paint in the right spots to make them match...then I start to think I bought into the gimmick :lol:

Wish the white pair were both blur and black pair both red but that would've been too predictable

i will buy a pair i wont buy the set and i will wear them mismatched 
nthat.gif

Both with be copped if possible.

Kinda bummed on the talk of planning to strip the paint and make a Royal / Bred set, just put that money towards a resale pair and leave these for those of us who love the whole concept.

Both with be copped if possible.

Kinda bummed on the talk of planning to strip the paint and make a Royal / Bred set, just put that money towards a resale pair and leave these for those of us who love the whole concept.

I think they'll look really cool faded or stripped in the right spots

Even with 2 double pairs you won't be able to get 4 pairs with a single cw as only left shoe is red and right shoe is blue.

On the other hand, that will still make a very good "one to skate, one to stock"

Eh.

The royals and black/reds can match. It's just what's covering it won't match. (The black and white paint). But if you know your way around removing paint, it's definitely possible.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

what is this paint or stuff? would cop both pairs

wonder if alcohol would work? :nerd:

Got offered a VNDS DMP XI VI pack for my DS Banned 1's, really considering pulling the trigger

That's a tough call TheGodFresco TheGodFresco . Both would probably never retro in their true form. I guess it all depends if your a 1 fan or an 11 and/or 6 fan.

I personally would keep the banneds.

TheGodFresco TheGodFresco Hold onto "Banned" 1s. Think about it, DMP came out in 2005 (9 years ago), the VIs are on their last leg before the midsole starts to crack and while XIs have a phylon midsole they aren't long for this life. With your Banned 1s, you have another 20 years, plus they're more timeless.

THIS!

edit: PREACH, BROTHER PREACH!!!

Last edited:
rd cant come soon enough for these

wonder how allocations of black and white will be distributed.

Last edited:
TheGodFresco TheGodFresco Hold onto "Banned" 1s. Think about it, DMP came out in 2005 (9 years ago), the VIs are on their last leg before the midsole starts to crack and while XIs have a phylon midsole they aren't long for this life. With your Banned 1s, you have another 20 years, plus they're more timeless.

Laying down that knowledge though. :nthat:

I'd also personally stick with the Banned's over the pack. Not a terrible trade, but I could do without the pack. The Banned's however are Grails.

Last edited:
Well... the guy with the DMP pack flaked, looks like im going to sell them, got an offer of $980 shipped so im going to take that. Love the shoes, but i cant bring myself to wearing them and the offer is too good to pass up on

Well... the guy with the DMP pack flaked, looks like im going to sell them, got an offer of $980 shipped so im going to take that. Love the shoes, but i cant bring myself to wearing them and the offer is too good to pass up on
Might as well just bump it up to a stack lol

great offer

Back
Top Bottom