Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
J23app and a whole bunch of random people I follow on Twitter blew up Soleheaven. I wouldn't be surprised if the site is crashed the whole day :smh: I also hope no one files paypal claims with them that have never ordered overseas before. Good luck to us all.

Since when does a jordan 6 not be able to last 9 years? If they are used i say they got some life still in them

Last edited:
lol that soleheavan re-stock got jacked up, no way anybody getting anything off there
It dont look too bad. Bots aren't allowed, no cart jacking and a 15 minute maximum time to checkout before you lose your pair is a risk I'm willing to take

It dont look too bad. Bots aren't allowed, no cart jacking and a 15 minute maximum time to checkout before you lose your pair is a risk I'm willing to take

People will still have bots. It's slightly over my head in how to do it but it wouldn't be all thst difficult to make an auto scripter that'll add to cart and check out for you

J23app and a whole bunch of random people I follow on Twitter blew up Soleheaven. I wouldn't be surprised if the site is crashed the whole day
mean.gif
I also hope no one files paypal claims with them that have never ordered overseas before. Good luck to us all.
Yep @j23app  does a pretty good job at informing ppl of upcoming releases but that's the trade off... blowing up the overseas places.  
sick.gif

What a good man. I need you as my friend haha jk! Shoulda take a pic cause that moment may had been priceless:smile:
Repped [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I wish I would have captured it, but the anticipation got the best of me.

Yeah. I was highly surprised to get these DS along with my friends DS 2001 Royals, both with the original receipts, for under $1100 shipped :pimp:

Wow that's not a steal but a pretty hard price to come by these days! Must've been searching for a while lol..

Wow that's not a steal but a pretty hard price to come by these days! Must've been searching for a while lol..
I have been on the hunt for quite awhile and jumped on the opportunity once the seller asked for a tad over $500 each, completely deadstock, un-damaged boxes, original receipts, and shipped. It was a great day :wink:

What helped was, I sold my DS RO's from the NDC restock and used the money to obtain them both and still have plenty $$ leftover :pimp:

Last edited:
Yeah. I was highly surprised to get these DS along with my friends DS 2001 Royals, both with the original receipts, for under $1100 shipped :pimp:

Nice! It's definitely a deal with the prices those shoes are pulling. Those banneds are fire.. Wish I would have snapped up a pair before they hit the prices they're at now..

Back
Top Bottom