Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I have been on the hunt for quite awhile and jumped on the opportunity once the seller asked for a tad over $500 each, completely deadstock, un-damaged boxes, original receipts, and shipped. It was a great day :wink:

What helped was, I sold my DS RO's from the NDC restock and used the money to obtain them both and still have plenty $$ leftover :pimp:

The undamaged boxes is very impressive. My Banned box is so flimsy but I'm pretty sure there are a few versions

Finally received my DS Banned 1's :pimp:
2zybmee.jpg

The look on my friends face when he unwrapped his wedding present today from me; DS 2001 Royals and $1k for his honeymoon = priceless [emoji]128077[/emoji]

those are beyond dope. :smokin :wow: :nerd: theres not too many people that would do that for somebody... youre a good dude, and definitely a good friend! :pimp:

WoW!! Those are :pimp: ! :wow:

whew! amazing.

Yeah. I was highly surprised to get these DS along with my friends DS 2001 Royals, both with the original receipts, for under $1100 shipped :pimp:

i still cant believe that, 2001 royals and banned 1s for 1100 shipped. that my man is insane! thats most definitely a steal in my book. i wouldve been doing the carlton dance for realllllll

Since when does a jordan 6 not be able to last 9 years? If they are used i say they got some life still in them
my midnight navys just cracked 2 years ago and they were from 2000 so I say they would last a good 10 years if well taken care of.

I have been on the hunt for quite awhile and jumped on the opportunity once the seller asked for a tad over $500 each, completely deadstock, un-damaged boxes, original receipts, and shipped. It was a great day
wink.gif

What helped was, I sold my DS RO's from the NDC restock and used the money to obtain them both and still have plenty $$ leftover
pimp.gif
wait there was a RO restock?

imui for2oh imui for2oh
I appreciate your kind words, fam. Repped, again [emoji]128077[/emoji]

All the searching paid off. Now the hunt for my pair of DS Royals continues

raphp raphp
Repped[emoji]128077[/emoji]

His gifts from me are only a small token of my appreciation for his friendship.

Good Luck with ordering from this place…… lol   

I'll be good there. One of my go to's with the other two sites NTers love to hate.

babyjs23 babyjs23 that wasn't a restock on feb 9th. That was the original release date for the RO's and the only release there has been for them.

Finally received my DS Banned 1's
pimp.gif

The look on my friends face when he unwrapped his wedding present today from me; DS 2001 Royals and $1k for his honeymoon = priceless [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I have been on the hunt for quite awhile and jumped on the opportunity once the seller asked for a tad over $500 each, completely deadstock, un-damaged boxes, original receipts, and shipped. It was a great day
wink.gif

What helped was, I sold my DS RO's from the NDC restock and used the money to obtain them both and still have plenty $$ leftover
pimp.gif
my banned 1 box is in very good condition, my 01 royal box has wear and tear on the corners but overall its still stackeable ( if i chose to do that) 

props on the deal man

bboyd bboyd
My bad fam. I felt like a restock the way it was announced on twitter.

No worries brah, I just thought I'd bring up why others kept commenting on it. I agree with ya, definitely released restock style and made us feel like we had a Sunday restock. Congrats again on your Banneds, welcome to the family!!

Last edited:
What's the fair market value for Royals RN? I'm curious to hear others opinions. I would guess $550?

Last edited:
Was finally able to get a pair of legit royal 1s last Saturday. Been looking for a while for them. Not DS but I was going to wear them anyways. Here's a pix of them with a nike tech fleece jacket I bought to rock with.
grats!
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom