Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Must have got an off pair of the All Stars, because mine are quite soft, and have read pretty much everyone else say the same. The black parts are better than the black parts on the 2016 bred, and the hornet coloured parts are nothing like Melo's at all.
Mine are soft as well. Love them.

some pairs of storm blues and navy metallics had the one soft, one stiff toe box as well. it's just a jb problem. they don't make the left and right shoe of each pair at the same time, so different qualities of leather get mixed together sometimes. I'd be disappointed too, for a $160+ shoe you'd expect better.

and it's not just leather quality but sometimes even the color doesn't match, like my left shoe for my breds is a little darker than my right. 

if you can I'd exchange that pair of all stars, honestly it looks bad
i had 2 pairs of storm blues. on 1 pair, the white side panel where the swoosh is, is soft and buttery. on the other pair, stiff as cardboard. felt like some fakes. was like 2 diff kicks.

i had 2 pairs of storm blues. on 1 pair, the white side panel where the swoosh is, is soft and buttery. on the other pair, stiff as cardboard. felt like some fakes. was like 2 diff kicks.
Was it from two different shops? Could've been 2 different shipments or cases.

Was it from two different shops? Could've been 2 different shipments or cases.
yea i think my soft buttery pair was from footlocker, and that pair with that stiff cardboardy leather on the side was from NDC. im gonna send the NDC one back.

did you do the same size or did you get a bigger size for the donor tounge

i said this a little earlier...

i was looking for both, and atlantas happened to come up first in my target price range (~$50). i was looking for my actual size, because i believe both have size tags on the inside of the tongue and i wanted it to match cuz i'm weird like that.

you should be good with a half size up or down (maybe even full size), as far as tongue lengths go.

Green Frags for St. Patty's day...
vclk0.jpg

Heading out to a St Paddys get together and watch the NCAA games with some drinking buddies.

Only Green JB 1 I own is the Clover. Haven't worn it since last St. Paddy's day. LOL

Last edited:
Was gonna wear my 05 Altitude 13s but got work shortly so thats out .

Some Baileys Irish cream and a heavy splash of whiskey in a espresso [emoji]127808[/emoji][emoji]9749[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji] oughta make this work night breeze by real fast though.

Last edited:
Was gonna wear my 05 Altitude 13s but got work shortly so thats out .

Some Baileys Irish cream and a heavy splash of whiskey in a espresso [emoji]127808[/emoji][emoji]9749[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji] oughta make this work night breeze by real fast though.

Haha, you got that right, have a good night my man

Good lookin out! Rep'd
I believe the tongue is the same for a 10/10.5. And I only need the tongue, so I hit him with an offer for 20. We'll see....
Cool bro, I hope it works out for ya. The shoes are basically ruined so hopefully he's willing to let em go cheap!

Back
Top Bottom