Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Where were y'all 3 years ago when everyone went for toros over the shadows.

Shadows were still limited and sold out but could have been grabbed since hype was low

My brother got lucky someone didn't get there pair and begged the dude to hold em everywhere else was sold out

Got mine for retail from a member a few days or week later

Shadows were still limited and sold out but could have been grabbed since hype was low

My brother got lucky someone didn't get there pair and begged the dude to hold em everywhere else was sold out

Could have only chose one at the time so I chose the Toros. Had to be responsible lol.

Werd my boy is still pissed he went with the toros and I did the shadows, fcfs as well damn I miss those days

The shadows were as limited as the royals and sold out. There's a funny salty sneakerhead that wrote a piece on kicksonfire about how pissed he was and came at the Jordan brand.

people didnt start caring for them until the black/red release in 2013. i remember being in this thread and the #pizzaboyz thread where people started seeing the prices climb up on them

There were definitely enough shadows to go around. I scooped my second pair from an outlet by phone order for $119 a few weeks later with my brother. Y'all just didn't want em then. :lol:

To this point though, Baron 1s were a surprisingly difficult cop 3 years ago. A lot of people struck out on NDC/footsites, I was lucky enough to find a pair at my local Nike Store later that Saturday.

Last edited:
Anyone know how to get the gas smell off the bottom of a shoe I have it lingering on my metallic navy's

There were definitely enough shadows to go around. I scooped my second pair from an outlet by phone order for $119 a few weeks later with my brother. Y'all just didn't want em then. :lol:

Nah not enough they were still limited as ****

These in the Detroit area weren't even messing with 1s because they weren't hyped and all stores sold out that morning.

Just sayin

That's like saying frags had enough to go around because they were at marshalls for 60% off

Welp.....

Just need these and the Royals and i'm done with 1s. Unless some fire retro plus colors come out.

Nah not enough they were still limited as ****

These in the Detroit area weren't even messing with 1s because they weren't hyped and all stores sold out that morning.

Just sayin

That's like saying frags had enough to go around because they were at marshalls for 60% off
I remember shadows...

Lol hell no shadows were def limited just in less demand compared to breds and royals... I remember more stores getting em but only like 8 pairs... def. wasn't enough to go around

I had 2 pair of Shadows and a pair of Toros. Could've gotten more Shadows because they were still on shelves later that day when I went to the mall. I ended up selling both for retail, because at the time, I wanted the 4s more.

I had 2 pair of Shadows and a pair of Toros. Could've gotten more Shadows because they were still on shelves later that day when I went to the mall. I ended up selling both for retail, because at the time, I wanted the 4s more.

I respect that

seriously? Lysol wipes? Lysol? THE Lysol?

Baby wipes man, non scented. Thats all you need.

Lysol?
anything wet will do this... i used non scented baby wipes and it was all bad. 

My breds are forever stained w/ coke & jack spots. Never had this happen with other 1s or "leather" shoes

The shadows were as limited as the royals and sold out. There's a funny salty sneakerhead that wrote a piece on kicksonfire about how pissed he was and came at the Jordan brand.

Shadows were definitely not as limited as royals. Shadows released at a couple WSS and even ended up at a few outlets.

anything wet will do this... i used non scented baby wipes and it was all bad. 

My breds are forever stained w/ coke & jack spots. Never had this happen with other 1s or "leather" shoes
Nah, I use the Kirkland baby wipes and have got no blood on them.

Back
Top Bottom