Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Shadows were definitely not as limited as royals. Shadows released at a couple WSS and even ended up at a few outlets.

I believe they had close to the same numbers, but allocation and demand were different fir both shoes initiallly.

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Shadow Hype gonna be so real. Never thought I would see the day.

Not sure what "day" you're referring to. It hasnt happened thus far. There's never been any "hype" for Shadow 1s. Sure they were limited last time but even then they were pretty attainable on the day of release. Your comment and others like it certainly doesn't help decrease any would be hype though.

Boy removed half the red on the shoe and said "I might wipe again"

It's mind blowing.

Last edited:
I believe they had close to the same numbers, but allocation and demand were different fir both shoes initiallly.

Allocation and demand were very different, but I want to say the Royals were almost none existent on secondary market from the jump while a bunch more shadows were attainable at $200-250. My assumptions is based on the availability of pairs fact that a local store was able to send me 4 pairs of shadows for retail+shipping, while I couldn't get one pair of Royal to save my life for under $300 on RD.

I used lysol wipes for the longest time. When I had my son i started using baby wipes because I always had them

Man yall using stuff that cuts grime and grease on painted rubber and leather. Simple soap and water works. Hell I've used foam soap from a rest room and along with a white napkin to even clean a spilled dr. pepper on white mesh...it doesn't take much fellas

Man yall using stuff that cuts grime and grease on painted rubber and leather. Simple soap and water works. Hell I've used foam soap from a rest room and along with a white napkin to even clean a spilled dr. pepper on white mesh...it doesn't take much fellas
That sounds gross water and soap ain't never cleaned anything

Huge regrets passing on the double up with shadows. Shadows never did it for me because it was Raiders colors, but i copped and they quickly became my #1of all time to wear. I might have more favorites, but to wear, the shadows hold the top spot.

Eagerly looking for the chance to cop 2 pairs on the next release.

Not sure what "day" you're referring to. It hasnt happened thus far. There's never been any "hype" for Shadow 1s. Sure they were limited last time but even then they were pretty attainable on the day of release. Your comment and others like it certainly doesn't help decrease any would be hype thoug.

Only replying to this cause u quoted me.

Clearly there is shadow hype if dudes are excited off of pics from a confirmed fake seller.

My comment was the truth I'm surprised to see a day where dudes are this excited about shadows. I was around for the last two releases and things were very different as many others on this board have said.

Anyone have any tips for cleaning red dye off the white midsole on the 2016 breds? Tried soap and water and Jason mark cleaner but no luck so far

Back
Top Bottom