Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I think believe they are sitting on a wider release like the truth said most likely the same day as the royals to make someone feel these are a good alternative to striking out
:rofl: missed out on the Royals but I got these blue suede joints that's just as good. Said no one ever :lol:

:lol:

"i dont even really like royals to tell you the truth"

"tumbled leather and snake coil laces? hard pass"

"bout to hit these suede joints with some crep protect, and im good to go, b"

Size 14 Allstars DTLR South Dekalb

got 2 raffles and clicked the heart on SNKRS. 

Be shocked if I don't copp these for retail. 

JB is in a struggle right now competing with UA and esp ///, 

they are overproducing everything here to maximize revenue outside of the boutique KAWS and the likes. True Blues and Space Jams saved 4th qtr for them, and this is the big release this 2nd quarter. 

I feel bad for everyone pre-ordering these for anything over $200. 

Last edited:

they are overproducing everything here to maximize revenue outside of the boutique KAWS and the likes. True Blues and Space Jams saved 4th qtr for them, and this is the big release this 2nd quarter. 

laugh.gif
@ JB struggling

Y'all wanted more pairs, they made more pairs and now they're washed.
laugh.gif
Struggle is a subjective word, you walk in FTL and they and Nike dominate the floor no doubt. 

But did you check the last earnings call?

Stock dropped and they had weak future expectations. 

I'm glad they are overproducing, but everything has been an easy cop and kicks are sitting with all these ridiculously weak colorways they keep putting out, that are sitting. 

That is also a sign of struggling, when the shoes are not selling. 

If clicking the heart meant reservation or success on a draw I wouldn't even be complaining

I feel like the only shoe I actually ever got on SNKRS was the XII psny and I tried that for fun on a ****** *** wifi in the middle of the mall

you think youre gonna score by doing the minimum? i mean, never say never, cause luck does play a factor. but thats it. if you do hit off 2 raffles, it has nothing to do with JB "struggling" and "overproducing". demand for these far outweighs the supply, and thats a fact. its luck. i love your optimism tho.

jams might have played a part in saving their 4th quarter, if they did indeed need saving. but i doubt the true blue 3s helped. they sat HARD. and went on super discounts.

that $200 is gonna look MIIIIGHTY good come release day. you gon see.

Last edited:
Struggle is a subjective word, you walk in FTL and they and Nike dominate the floor no doubt. 

I'm glad they are overproducing, but everything has been an easy cop and kicks are sitting with all these ridiculously weak colorways they keep putting out, that are sitting. 

They are not struggling please stop saying this because it just shows you don't know what you are talking about. Nike's sales have been increasing with each year. The only reason why their stock dropped was due to them not hitting their own sales projections but they still showed big earnings just not what they were expecting.

:lol: @ JB struggling

Y'all wanted more pairs, they made more pairs and now they're washed. :lol:

Nikes sales strategy is changing where futures are not necessarily a good indicator. They built out, and plan to focus on, DTC. They mentioned this last year.

@ JB struggling troll, Nike is literally the number 1 Shoe company in the world and you guys are quick to say they're struggling against companies such as Adidas and bootleggers. Bootleggers are always going to exist and that doesn't change. Hell the number one toy company in the world is LEGO and they've been dealing with bootleggers since the 90s. Bootlegging isn't gonna change, if the demand is high enough, fakes will exist. 

Now onto Adidas, so because they have a good year you think JB is struggling LOL. C'mon you need to keep it going for longer than a year or two before you're quick to say Nike is struggling. Either that boost is making ya'll ******ed or something since numbers don't lie and Nike is still king. FOH.

Son definitely typed that with some crisp UB's on. Even threw in UA for good measure. :lol:
exactly, mentioning UA shows just how out of touch he really is. listen to one earnings call and watch stock prices for a week and you become an expert I guess

you think youre gonna score by doing the minimum? i mean, never say never, cause luck does play a factor. but thats it. if you do hit off 2 raffles, it has nothing to do with JB "struggling" and "overproducing". demand for these far outweighs the supply, and thats a fact. its luck. i love your optimism tho.

jams might have played a part in saving their 4th quarter, if they did indeed need saving. but i doubt the true blue 3s helped. they sat HARD. and went on super discounts.

that $200 is gonna look MIIIIGHTY good come release day. you gon see.
Sadderday or not! 

Good luck to all!

True Blues definitely helped, sure they sat after the release, but they sold a ton of those things! 

Put in 2 raffles for Saturday. Not much but *shrug* I still have online. Would've been 3, but KicksUsa is doing FCFS.....no thanks. My standing in line days are over.

:lol: @ JB struggling

Y'all wanted more pairs, they made more pairs and now they're washed. :lol:

Truly the epitome of "can't please them all" :lol: :smh:

I wish there was a designated area for company sales-talk at this point.

I'm so tired of coming into a thread to read about shoes and being greeted by paragraphs about sales projections, stock values, Nike losing their throne, etc.

Repped! Bought a 2nd pair for an OG RTTG Vegas custom

Looking forward to seeing the finished product :smokin

Back
Top Bottom