• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
#7DaysOfOnes

Love reading the retro 1 threads but when hyped shoes are about to release it's like page after page of the same things. No disrespect to those that contribute greatly and help people cop releases.

Lol the only laces I've seen so far is the regular lace bag.. where people getting them spiral laces from? I haven't seen them joints in any store in NYC that showed me these since Sunday up until today

Lol the only laces I've seen so far is the regular lace bag.. where people getting them spiral laces from? I haven't seen them joints in any store in NYC that showed me these since Sunday up until today

It sounds like only certain sizes have the 'alternative' lacing style.... like 9....9.5....10.5 (small sizes or something like that according to youtubers' early pairs) [emoji]128528[/emoji]

rolled up laces are fakes imo. huge bags. saw some on ebay as well as the one early pair posted here

Hopefully the Royals are an easy cop *fingers crossed*

Are the Royals a general release?
nerd.gif
They have a lot of pairs made compared to the previous Royals release..............but not really, they're gonna sell out and you need to stay woke if you really want them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom