Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Need opinions. Are 01 Breds worth buying or should I just stick with my 2013s. I'm a little worried about how long the 01s will last me compared to the 2013s.
just re-read your question out loud, i think that will answer it. 

NDC restock gonna be wild. Get your bots ready

Ok let I see why you said that. Does anyone have an estimation on how long the 01s will last?

Need opinions. Are 01 Breds worth buying or should I just stick with my 2013s. I'm a little worried about how long the 01s will last me compared to the 2013s.

If you like the '01 and find the right price I'd grab em. 1s are tanks as long as they're stored right/ maintained, there are still '85s that are wearable. The only common problem is leather cracking on the heel from being dried out, just keep em conditioned. You'll wear em out before they would fall apart.

Much appreciation for the replies. I found a ds pair for a good price but its .5 size larger than my regular size. Ill just put a forcefield in them.

If you like the '01 and find the right price I'd grab em. 1s are tanks as long as they're stored right/ maintained, there are still '85s that are wearable. The only common problem is leather cracking on the heel from being dried out, just keep em conditioned. You'll wear em out before they would fall apart.
Whats a right price for a ds pair with original packaging etc?

I haven't personally priced em lately, but I believe they range from about 550-750. Really comes down to what you feel comfortable spending.

Just bought a pair in the hope, the 2013 pair will resell the same in the future to make up what I paid for the 01s.

Last edited:

I've been slowly selling off my 2013 pairs of both royals and breds in order to get the 01 versions, take that for whats it worth, the 1's are tanks, they will last for an eternity, it's basically the only Jordan you don't have to worry about having cracking, chipping etc. the leather on a pair of 85's might crack but the 01's leather is solid for now and great quality.

Ok let I see why you said that. Does anyone have an estimation on how long the 01s will last?
Three things will survive the apocalypse 1.cockroaches 2.styrofoam 3. Jordan 1s

THIS >

Someone is def using your photo then, I thought it was you. It's def your photo, the crazy one of all the pairs laid out LOL. I tweeted him once or twice like it was you and **** smfh...
Lol can you hit me up with his twitter handle? Id like to see. Thanks.

Lol so true

Anybody catch retail 1s this morning?

How is there not madness in here?!?!? I just saw the Royal 1's on that restock! They were never even out on NDC in the first place

Lol can you hit me up with his twitter handle? Id like to see. Thanks.
How is there not madness in here?!?!? I just saw the Royal 1's on that restock! They were never even out on NDC in the first place

They were but only in GS size if Im right but i Know what You're talking about bro sadderday

They were but only in GS size if Im right but i Know what You're talking about bro sadderday
I thought so at first but I don't think so.

Man what a jerk move but clever by nike. They kept those in the back of their sleeve if hype were to go down on 1's.

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 The original release in Feb of '13 had the GS only(NDC). If this release holds true, NDC will release (not restock) mens pairs. For them to hold on to these mens pairs for this long? Hmm..

Also, this thread would have flown off the charts if pairs were bought. Nike is building these pages and buiding hype. Selling pairs is a different story.

rhinosport rhinosport yeah fam I know that only GS sizes were up so that's why I'm really confused as to why I see that men's pair listed there. They also never sold fear 5s but it's up there as well.

I would've at least expected some salty people around here. :lol:

JB just toying with our emotions. :smh:

Last edited:
geraldg2309 geraldg2309 I agree, shocking to see on the website. The Royals especially. No doubt the sodium levels have been elevated. But with no pairs sold, no harm-no foul. If they did in fact sell some pairs, we would be swimming in a salty sea of sorrow!

Last edited:
rhinosport rhinosport I just figured out that the picture of what was restocking was never viewable to everyone. Not everyone saw it*. Makes a lot more sense why I see no madness. :lol: good points though

Last edited:
It was public - all you had to do was click on "newest" on the NDC home page and it showed you everything that was supposed to release today. You could even filter by men's, GS, etc to only see what you wanted to see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom