Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If it eases your pain, they could've been GMs
laugh.gif
Looked perfect to me, granted though he smelled very strongly of marijuana so I feel like he was too high to realize what he was doing. 
roll.gif

Hey guys I see a Ds pair of 94 chicagos my size just wanted to know what's a fair price for them. I want to jump on them but want to see if he's asking price is reasonable

Thanks think it was like 800 or something but yea since they're wearable I don't see a prob with that price

I suggest you continue to hunt. I see true NDS pairs go for 500 sometimes lower. Unless your collecting them who cares if they're DS. Cuz they'll crease immediately and look vnds after 1 wear since the leathers aged.

I see size 12/13s pop up for like 400-500 every so often. I mean DS is nice but VNDS may be worth it for that steep of a discount

for sure. NDS for half the price of an unworn pair. idk i feel like when shoes are that old its good for them to be worn a couple times.

whats going rate for 2013 bred 1's right now?

i swear, instead of spendng $600 on a pair of royals i wanna try and cop another pair or two of breds for a good price. idk where to look. ebay is the worst

FML those are insane.  congrats 
smokin.gif
That frayed leather.
nthat.gif
@jLi119
Nice pick up man
pimp.gif

Thanks a lot ya'll. Seriously my favorite colorway and sneaker. I definitely ante'd up for these but hey, they weren't getting cheaper or easier to find, and I only shot myself in the foot trying to haggle for a pair. MAD PROPS to everybody in the jordan L/C section for making sure I picked up a legit pair. This community rocks.

congrats my dude! whatd you end up dropping if you dont mind me asking?
515. I'm a little annoyed at myself because I missed out when pairs were going for 400, then 450 because I was trying to haggle but I guess now pairs don't go for less than what I paid or more. Was working this dude on SC for a LONG time before he gave in - and his listing was $580.

damn 515 is pretty good man. id love to find them at that price right now
mean.gif
thanks man yeah I figured playing the waiting game on a shoe like this just isn't worthwhile. Had to pull the trigger.

Corgi posting some 2001 Japan White/Navy 1s. Those shoes are so beautiful I WISH they would retro those.

thanks man yeah I figured playing the waiting game on a shoe like this just isn't worthwhile. Had to pull the trigger.

Corgi posting some 2001 Japan White/Navy 1s. Those shoes are so beautiful I WISH they would retro those.

yea mane, thats a good price! i dont know hardly any places other than fleabay and idk every want to talk about the prices on there... and what size are those 01s?? :nerd:

yea mane, thats a good price! i dont know hardly any places other than fleabay and idk every want to talk about the prices on there... and what size are those 01s??
nerd.gif
he posted 01 white/navy japan additions size 9.5 i believe. Was looking for 300 i think?

Back
Top Bottom