Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
naturally it will come up in every thread on here haha but just got a pair of knicks, im pretty stoked about that. :D

Hey NT,
Could I get a legit check on these?

Last edited:
i had the royal 1s ndc page bookmarked and they changed it up 
mean.gif

it now points to retro 3

Last edited:
hmmm Royals on ndc...interesting :nerd:

what's weird about the royals being on the restock and never being on regular ole NDC on launch is that they were up on Nike Elite when they dropped last year. Didn't make sense when that happened...

Working on getting a pair of Black Toes for retail. Waiting for dude to send me the Paypal invoice now. :nthat:

NOTE: I did not know what the hell "Bet" meant with the way he was using it. :lol:

I popped back in here at the perfect time. Hope that restock is legit and Nike doesn't get sneaky with it, naive I know. I just had to sell some of my duplicates, Blk/Rd 1s included. Kobe 9s had my wallet and credit card trying to catch their breath. I'd love to replenish the well another pair of Blk/Rds and Royals.

NOTE: I did not know what the hell "Bet" meant with the way he was using it. :lol:

Was he using it kind of like a replacement for "for sure" or "no doubt" or something like that? I say it like that all the time and it seems to throw people off :lol:

Was he using it kind of like a replacement for "for sure" or "no doubt" or something like that? I say it like that all the time and it seems to throw people off :lol:

LMFAO exactly what he was using it for. Kept saying it. "Aight bet." Then he said it again after I gave him my info, I was like what the heck does that even mean. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom